Away on Shirley lane is a seven bedroom, split level home only a short three minute stroll from Byron Bay's main street and beaches.
The ground floor has four king suites, each with its own king bed, deep bath and outdoor shower. The finely appointed rooms also each have their own bar fridge and flat screen TV. The first floor has another three bedrooms - one king suite, a king bedroom and a twin room with two king single beds.
The home is big enough for two families and has its own separate kitchen, lounge and dining area on each level. The ground floor is the perfect place to unwind and the open plan living and dining areas open out to a deck and large lap pool, complete with deck chairs and gazebo.
Byron's great restaurants are only a short stroll away and keyless entry means that you don't even have to remember your keys - your private access code means you can gain entry to the home at any time of the night or day.
We welcome any enquiry and look forward to welcoming you to away on Shirley lane.
Wot’s the cost? Pick the number of guests and your dates.
Rates are tax inclusive per night.
Unfortunately there are no offers available.
|Property's terms and conditions||Property's terms and conditions|
|Bond details||Please provide a valid credit card number. An amount equivalent to 30% of your total booking amount will be ‘held’ on your card 7 days prior to your check in date. This is a suspended amount not a charge. You will receive confirmation within 7 days of your departure of any bond deductions or that the amount has been released back to your card.
|Payment details||The Property Manager will contact you and send a booking form to read, complete, sign and return booking form by email.
A 30% deposit is required within two days of booking. Balance required 60 days prior to date of arrival. If you’re booking falls within 60 days prior to arrival, full payment is required at the time of booking.
You can pay by bank transfer. We will advise you of our bank account details. Please ensure that you advise by email once you have transferred your deposit amount.
Or credit card. (Note: charges will appear on your statement under the name of
Stanford Finance Solutions. A 1% surcharge applies to all credit card payments.)
|Business facilities||Internet access|
|Arrival instructions||WELCOME PACK: For your convenience, we have supplied tea, coffee, salt and pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dishwashing liquid and washing powder.
SAFETY: You will find a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and fire bla
|Getting there||Gold Coast Airport -
1. Head north-west towards Terminal Drive
2. Continue straight onto Terminal Drive
3. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Eastern Ave
4. Slight left onto Terminal Drive
5. Turn right onto Gold Coast Hwy/National Route 1, Continue to follow National Route 1 Entering New South Wales
6. Take the Pacific Highway/M1 ramp to Brisbane
7. Merge onto Pacific Hwy/M1 Continue to follow Pacific Hwy
8. Take the EWINGSDALE Rd exit towards
9. Turn left onto Bayshore Drive
10. Take the 3rd right on to Sunrise Boulevard
11. Turn right onto Ewingsdale Rd
1. Head north-west on George St towards Burnett Ln
2. Take the 2nd left on to Ann St
3. Turn left to merge onto Pacific Motorway/M3
4. Merge onto M1 Entering New South Wales
5. Continue onto Pacific Hwy/National Route 1
6. Take the EWINGSDALE Rd exit towards Byron Bay
7. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Ewingsdale Rd
|Parking||Secure Parking on site avaliable (no fees apply)|
|Things to do||Some local attractions include-
-Go for a surf or Learn to Surf
-The Community Market / Farmers Market
-Byron Bay Lighthouse