This modern, minimalist beach house is perfect for a hassle free family holiday. It is in an amazing position in a quiet street in beachside Suffolk Park just 200 metres to the beach and a two minute walk to the local neighbourhood shops.
North east facing, this three bedroom house is big, open and the light filled living areas are instantly welcoming and relaxing. A large open plan living space with gorgeous raked ceilings is the centre point of the house and is surrounded by sliding cedar doors that lead out onto a beautifully landscaped yard. As you would expect with a beach house, a great outdoor terrace with wicker and cane chairs is the perfect place to relax and read a book or have a drink with friends.
It has two stunning bathrooms, both with full sized baths. The master bedroom is located towards the back of the house and has access to a full bathroom. Just off the main living area is a second living area that is utilised as a TV room and children’s rumpus room - making holidaying with children a breeze. This room is air conditioned keeping the house cool in the summer months.
The two queen bedrooms are also equipped with a trundle bed in each. The house boasts a fully equipped modern kitchen with gas cooking, pantry, built in fridge and dishwasher. There is a fence around the house with a large front gate making the property secure for the whole family.
Wot’s the cost? Pick the number of guests and your dates.
Rates are tax inclusive per night.
Unfortunately there are no offers available.
|Property's terms and conditions||Property's terms and conditions|
|Bond details||A Security deposit of AU$1000.00 is payable prior to check in for all fully managed properties, OR AU$250.00 per person if it is a schoolies booking. Bond arrangements will be made directly with the managing entity of the property. Where Credit Cards details are provided we will pre-authorise the amount on your card close to your check in which is held for a period of 10 working days. We accept Visa, MasterCard or an EFT Transfer.|
|Payment details||The remaining 90% is due 30 days prior to check in. A AU$55.00 non-refundable booking fee applies to all bookings - inclusive in the tariff. We accept Visa, MasterCard or an EFT Transfer.|
|Business facilities||Internet connection is available.|
|Arrival instructions||We will contact you via email or phone with your check in instructions once a booking has been confirmed.|
|Getting there||Directions from Coolangatta Airport-
- Head north-west towards Terminal Drive 190 m
- Continue straight onto Terminal Drive 71 m
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit ontoEastern Ave 290 m
- Slight left onto Terminal Drive 110 m
- Turn right onto Gold Coast Hwy/National Route 1
- Continue to follow National Route 1
- Entering New South Wales 1.8 km
- Take the Pacific Highway/M1 ramp to Brisbane 500 m
- Merge onto M1 800 m
- Continue onto National Route 1 56.5 km
- Take the EWINGSDALE Rd exit towards30/Byron Bay/Myocum 400 m
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit ontoEwingsdale Rd 5.2 km
- Continue onto Shirley St 800 m
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit ontoLawson St 160 m
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit ontoJonson St 950 m
- Turn left onto Browning St 150 m
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit ontoBangalow Rd 2.2 km
- Continue onto Broken Head Rd
- Go through 2 roundabouts 2.3 km
- Turn left onto Clifford St 210 m
- Take the 2nd right on to Bryce St
- Destination will be on the left.
|Parking||Parking for two vehicles is available.|
|Things to do||Byron Bay has a range of activities including-
- Hot air ballooning
- Scuba diving
- Whale watching
- Sea kayaking
- Fantastic shopping