AU$76 Sydney Accommodation
Epic deals on more than 5867 Sydney hotels
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sydney
Top hotel deals in Sydney
Top budget Sydney hotel deals
Top luxury Sydney hotel deals
Find the best hotels in Sydney with the best deals
What is the best neighbourhood to stay in Sydney?
- The Rocks/Circular Quay: Gorgeous views of Sydney Harbour, loads of eateries and watering holes, and a busy open-air market make this a top-notch district for visitors. Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney sports spectacular views of the harbour and Sydney Opera House, while the Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is just a few minutes’ walk from The Rocks Markets and the Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Bondi Beach: Simply paradise for surfers, backpackers, and other laid-back adventurers. Yes, Bondi Beach is home to a famous stretch of sand and waves, but it’s also got pubs and cafés where you’ll meet travellers from around the world.
- Surry Hills: This hip and funky district is great for art lovers, foodies, and craft cocktail sippers. Check out Paramount Coffee Project, a collaborative roastery and café with a tasty all-day menu. Plenty of vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options available, too!
Where do families stay in Sydney?
- The Northern Beaches has the sun, sand, and sea, so jump in with the whole gang. Manly Surf School—the only full-time surf school at Manly Beach—is open every day, year-round, with surfing lessons for all ages and experience levels.
- Darling Harbour is packed with family fun. Ride the Star of the Show Ferris Wheel and make some aquatic friends at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. When the kids get hungry, take them to Fratelli Fresh Darling Harbour—your little ones eat free as long as an adult buys a meal.
Where to stay in Sydney on a budget?
To save money, consider Sydney accommodation apartments in the suburb of Camperdown, especially if you’re traveling with the whole family. It’s slightly outside the city centre, which makes it more affordable. But you can easily hop a bus from Camperdown straight to Sydney CBD, and bus fare is only a few dollars. Quality Suites Camperdown, near the University of Sydney, saves you even more cash when you cook meals in the kitchenette instead of eating out.
What are the best hotels near Sydney Airport?
- Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel: After a long slog in the air, sometimes all you need are the basics, like a 24-hour front desk, a comfy bed and a hot shower. You’ll find all that and more here, just moments from the terminal. Oh, and did we mention Sydney Harbour Bridge is within a 30-minute drive?
- ibis budget Sydney Airport: A stay here won’t break the bank, but that doesn’t mean you’ll be compromising on quality. Free WiFi, an on-site bar and laundry facilities will make sure your stay a comfortable one. And good news for those who don’t leave home without their pooch — this hotel is pet-friendly.
What hotels in Sydney are good for couples?
- Our local experts tell us that Jonah’s Restaurant and Accommodation, Whale Beach is a Northern Beaches institution that’s sure to wow that special someone. A perfect mix of old-fashioned hospitality and Aussie beach charm, this romantic retreat offers an outdoor pool, a renowned on-site restaurant and a lavish spa service.
- The Old Clare Hotel: This heritage-listed art deco hotel is the perfect base from which to explore Chippendale, one of Sydney’s coolest suburbs. Although, with two restaurants, a rooftop pool and stunning city views, you two lovebirds might have trouble setting foot out the door. We can source the best hotel deals and if you package your flights and accom we can save you even more.
Which hotels in Sydney offer great breakfasts?
- Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour: Follow the smell of freshly baked pastries from your room to Atelier, the Sofitel’s fine-dining experience that doesn’t skimp out on the breakfast buffet. Leave it to the experts to cook your eggs the way you like them while you tinker with different combinations at the juice bar.
- Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour: With a dedicated kid’s corner, the Novotel’s Ternary is a top-notch breakfast option for those with little tackers in tow. From an impressively stacked bakery section to a full English buffet, this elegant eatery is the perfect way to start your day.
Which hotels in Sydney have nice views?
- With a name like North Sydney Harbourview Hotel, you’d be right to expect a pretty decent panorama. Luckily, this quality hotel delivers the goods. The rooms here offer unbeatable views of Sydney’s iconic Harbour Bridge.
- Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay: This place also has a prime spot on the harbour (if you’re looking for views, this is the place to be). Postcard-perfect vistas of the Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay are what make this luxe hotel a traveller fave.
What are the best hotels near Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney Olympic Park?
- Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park: After pounding the pavement around the Sydney Olympic Park Precinct by day, unwind with a drink at this comfortable hotel’s on-site bar or catch up on the footy scores with the free WiFi. With a range of conference and event facilities, this place is a favourite with business travellers.
- Novotel Sydney Olympic Park: A stone’s throw from Sydney Showground and Bicentennial Park, this luxury hotel offers free WiFi, 24-hour room service and an airport shuttle. If your plans change, don't worry, most bookings can be cancelled for free.
Why book with Wotif?
At Wotif, we’ve sourced the best hotel deals to save you some serious cash, bringing our local expertise that is specifically tailored for our great Aussie audience. We give you amazing offers on amazing hotels. And guess what? If you bundle with a flight, you can save even more! Still can’t decide? Have a read through our millions of trusted reviews to help you choose!
How much is a hotel room in Sydney?
Hotels in Sydney start at AU$76 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.