AU$85 Canberra accommodation
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Canberra
Top hotel deals in Canberra
Top budget Canberra hotel deals
Top luxury Canberra hotel deals
Find the best hotels in Canberra with the best deals
Where are 5-star Canberra hotels?
- Hyatt Hotel Canberra – a Park Hyatt’s spa tub, sauna, and indoor pool give you plenty of ways to float your troubles away. Take advantage of your deep soaking tub, and you can even schedule babysitting if you want to steal away for a grownup drink at the hotel bar.
- Avenue Hotel Canberra is less than a ten-minute car ride from spots like the National Museum of Australia, Questacon, and Canberra Museum and Gallery. Each luxurious guestroom has a private balcony, and rainfall showerheads. The onsite steakhouse also serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
What Canberra hotels have a pool?
- Novotel Canberra is a sleek luxury hotel with an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. It also has a chic restaurant and bar.
- Little National Hotel’s thoughtful touches don’t end at the indoor pool and fitness centre. There’s also a rooftop bar for cocktails with a view, as well as a library for lounging.
Looking for Canberra hotels in the CBD?
Staying at a hotel in the CBD means saving both time and pennies on transportation.
- Crowne Plaza Canberra is within strolling range of city centre sites like the Australian War Memorial and the National Convention Centre. Redsalt Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus there’s a kids’ menu for hungry little tummies.
- Within a 15-minute meander of QT Canberra are Canberra Centre, Australian National University, and Lake Burley Griffin. 24-hour room service means you’ll get a hot meal no matter what time you return from a big day out exploring—or a night partying at the hotel’s onsite nightclub.
What hotels in Canberra offer breakfast?
- Hyatt Hotel Canberra - a Park Hyatt: Exploring the nation’s capital can be tiring work, so be sure to fuel up with a hearty breakfast at The Promenade Café. The delicious morning buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 a.m., and it’s worth waking up early for. Don't forget that second cup of coffee to get you through the day!
- Hotel Kurrajong Canberra: Once you start exploring the many attractions of Canberra, you won’t want to stop. Fill up your tank early with a hearty breakfast at Chiefly’s Bar and Grill, where you can order a delicious cooked-to-order meal to kick off your day.
What are the best hotels near Canberra airport?
- Vibe Hotel Canberra: Get rid of those post-flight leg cramps in the 24-hour fitness centre and then chill out with a cocktail at the Helix Bar. If you're in Canberra on business, the free WiFi and conference facilities are just the ticket. You won't be far from some of Canberra’s best attractions either, such as Questacon and the Australian War Memorial.
- Step off the plane and then check in to Ramada by Wyndham Diplomat Canberra not long after. Just a short drive away, this hotel has individually decorated rooms, 24-hour room service, a restaurant, bar/lounge, fitness centre and pool. Whether you’ve got an early flight or landing late, you’ll find comfort and convenience here.
What are the best hotels near Australian Parliament House?
- Being so close to Parliament House, Forrest Hotel and Apartments sees its fair share of business travellers. So it’s no surprise it offers top conference facilities and meeting rooms. Wind up the work day at on-site Sherwood Restaurant.
- Burbury Hotel & Apartments: This luxury hotel offers five restaurants, a full-service spa and an indoor pool. Just a 20-minute walk from Parliament House, this place is comfort and convenience rolled into one.
What hotels in Canberra are great for couples?
- Complete with pillow-top beds, rainfall showerheads and cocktails at the bar, the 5-star Ovolo Nishi is perfect for couples looking for a luxury stay in the heart of the nation’s capital. If you can manage to drag yourself away from all that comfort, it’s also just a stroll to major attractions like the National Museum of Australia.
- With a romantic restaurant and a rooftop bar, Little National Hotel Canberra will help turn the heat up a notch. It may be little by name, but it’s big on comfort and amenities. Think things like super king beds and pillows, free WiFi and movies, and a classy lounge and library. If you lovebirds want a little pampering, visit the nearby Hale Spa.
Which hotels in Canberra are family-friendly?
- The gang at Belconnen Way Hotel & Serviced Apartments understand the joys and challenges of being on the road with kids. That’s why they offer multi-room apartments with kitchens or kitchenettes, and family-friendly amenities like free WiFi and laundry facilities. Cribs are available for a surcharge for your littlest travellers.
- Mantra MacArthur Hotel is perfect for families who want to feel right at home. Amenities like WiFi, digital TV, refrigerators and round-the-clock room service make travelling with the youngsters easier. If you want to get in a bit of adult time, have a romantic dinner at Podilato restaurant and bar. The kids will be well looked after by the hotel’s child-minding service.
What are the best hotels near the Australian War Memorial?
- Stay close to the action at Crowne Plaza Canberra in the heart of Canberra. If you're feeling energetic, why not hire one of the hotel’s bikes and ride to the War Memorial? It’ll help work off those delicious breakfast carbs you added at the Redsalt restaurant.
- Mercure Canberra is just a 15-minute walk from the memorial. Amenities like WiFi, 24-hour room service and a bar will keep you entertained after a big day. Hungry? Restore your energy reserves at the on-site Courtyard Restaurant or Olims Bar & Bistro.
What are the best hotels near the National Gallery of Australia?
- Once you’ve admired the famous “Blue Poles” by Jackson Pollock, walk back to your room at Brassy Hotel. Highlights at this art deco retreat include a full-service spa, fitness centre, sauna, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop and a snack bar. If your neck is a little stiff from looking up at all that amazing art, head straight for the Hale Spa and treat yourself to a massage.
- Come and go from the gallery easily when you stay at QT Canberra. A short drive across the water, this is a glamorous hotel, restaurant and nightlife experience. You’ll love its designer chic style, from its QT Lounge rooftop bar to Lucky’s, a slick, prohibition-style speakeasy. Plush rooms with premium bedding are the cherry on top.
Why book with Wotif?
At Wotif we offer some of the best travel deals around. Let us find you the best-priced hotels in Canberra, so all you have to do is get out and see the sights.
Northern Canberra offers more places to stay than you can poke a stick at. The BreakFree Capital Tower and Clifton Suites on Northbourne are some of the hotels on offer here. Queanbeyan another Canberra hotel neighbourhood is 13 kilometres from the heart of Canberra. Queanbeyan has 17 hotels, including the Quality Inn Country Plaza Queanbeyan and Best Western Central Motel & Apartments.
The Little National Hotel is close to the National Museum of Australia. Another close hotel is the Hyatt Hotel Canberra. If you'd rather stay near Australian National Botanic Gardens, you could check out the Pavilion on Northbourne or the QT Canberra. The Australian War Memorial and the National Gallery of Australia are two other well-known Canberra attractions. The Hotel Kurrajong Canberra and the Medina Serviced Apartments Canberra, James Court are close to the Australian War Memorial. The Diplomat Hotel Canberra and the Hotel Realm, are close to the National Gallery of Australia.
The Mantra on Northbourne and Aria Hotel Canberra are smart options if you decide to book accommodation close to the City Hill. The Canberra Rex Hotel & Serviced Apartments and Astra Apartments Manhattan Civic are within walking distance of the Canberra Theatre Centre. If you choose to book accommodation near the Canberra Museum and Gallery, choose from convenient accommodation options such as the Quest Canberra and Citystyle Executive Apartments. Accommodation options close to the Civic Square include the Best Western Tall Trees Canberra and Mercure Canberra.
The Ginninderry Homestead can be found 17 kilometres from the heart of Canberra. Or, alternatively, the Belconnen Way Hotel Motel and Serviced Apartments is located 9 kilometres away. The Gooromon Park Cottages and the Comfort Inn Airport International are some alternative places to book accommodation around Canberra.
Australians are world famous for their love of sport, so why not visit Canberra Stadium? Reach Canberra Stadium 4 kilometres to the northwest of Canberra. Planning to stay near the action? The Premier Hotel & Apartments and the Clifton Suites on Northbourne could both be ideal.
Visitors planning on flying through Canberra International Airport can book a bed at the Best Western Plus Garden City Hotel or the ibis Styles Canberra, which are both a short distance away.
How much is a hotel room in Canberra?
Hotels in Canberra start at AU$85 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.