ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
WiFi, wired Internet, and digital TV are featured in all 129 rooms. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service is also available. Coffee/tea makers, safes, and hairdryers are also available.
The restaurant, Olims Bar & Bistro, serves local cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. The hotel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Meeting rooms and a business centre are among the business amenities offered. Added amenities include a fitness centre, WiFi in public areas, and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily. There's also the convenience of self parking.
This 3.5-star Braddon hotel is 4.2 km (2.6 mi) from Old Parliament House and 4.4 km (2.8 mi) from National Gallery of Australia.
Mercure Canberra ratings based on 1,012 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Mercure Canberra
About the Mercure CanberraLocation 39 Limestone Avenue, Braddon, ACT 2612
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and meeting rooms. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. A fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Mercure Canberra. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Braddon hotel.
- 1 building
- 129 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3 conference rooms
- Built in 1927
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) (6.4 km / 4 mi)
- Train station: Kingston Canberra Station (6.7 km / 4.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Canberra offers 129 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions come with digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Braddon hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Olims Bar & Bistro – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Courtyard Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open selected days.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Canberra Hotel
- Mercure Canberra
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.