Check hotel prices in Perth
Unique Perth Accommodation
Top hotel deals in Perth
Top budget Perth hotel deals
Criterion Hotel Perth
Great Southern Hotel Perth
Ibis Budget Perth Airport
Sanno Marracoonda Perth Airport Hotel
Top luxury Perth hotel deals
COMO The Treasury
Pan Pacific Perth
Fraser Suites Perth
Hyatt Regency Perth
Accommodation In Perth
Perth, Perth, it rhymes with mirth. It also rhymes with earth and firth, but that’s not really the point. What we’re trying to say is you’ll be full of mirth when you book cheap Perth hotel deals through Wotif—all the money you save with us is better spent on other things, don’t you think?
You’ve got lots to do when it comes to exploring the capital of Western Australia, from laying out on beaches fronting the Indian Ocean to high-fiving kangaroos at John Forrest National Park. And we haven’t even said anything about the quokkas yet.
Find the Best Accommodation in Perth
What are the best hotels in Perth CBD?
- Budget: See it all without spending it all with a stay at the 3.5-star ibis Perth. You’ll be a short walk from top attractions like Kings Park, Elizabeth Quay, and the Perth Mint, so you’ll save on transportation costs.
- Romantic: The Mercure Hotel has a pool and hot tub. And with an on-site bar, 24-hour room service, and even in-room massages available, you never have to leave.
- Waterfront: Eat breakfast overlooking the water at Quay Perth’s on-site restaurant before exploring the Esplanade. Book an Elizabeth Quay room for the best ocean views.
What are the top luxury hotels in Perth?
- Westin Perth: The Westin’s location can’t be beat: Elizabeth Quay, the Perth Mint, Perth Culture Centre and Perth Concert Hall are all within a 15-minute walk. Plus, there are two restaurants and a full-service spa.
- Duxton Hotel: With its marble lobby and lush rooms, the Duxton is one of the most luxe 5-star hotels in Perth. Enjoy a drink by the outdoor pool or splurge on a body wrap at the on-site spa.
- Hyatt Regency Perth: Located in East Perth, the Hyatt offers ocean-view rooms, three restaurants, and round-the-clock room service. Up your spa game even more with an in-room massage or relax in the sauna any time of day.
Where should I stay in Perth for a family holiday?
Perth accommodation apartments have the ultimate convenience of a home-away-from-home but many of the same perks as a hotel. You can find them all over town, but families will love a stay in West Perth, near the Scitech science museum and close to Kings Park and Perth Arena. South Perth is a great option for adventurous families who want to head to Perth Zoo and explore the water activities along the Swan River.
What hotels are closest to the casino in Perth?
- Crown Promenade Perth Hotel: Offering a range of luxurious rooms, kick off your holiday with a drink at the hotel bar before strolling over to the glitz and glamour of Crown Casino Perth. If you can tear yourself away from your room (some with a spa), check out the hotel’s fitness centre too. Wotif has the best deals around, so you can be sure you’ll get the best price on your stay.
- Crown Metropol Perth: This ritzy option puts you right on the casino’s doorstep. Boasting 10 on-site dining options, including big names like Bistro Guillaume and Nobu, as well as six bars or lounges, you’ll never be short on choice. Relax in your bathrobe and slippers in your room, take a dip in the indoor or outdoor pools, then try your luck at the blackjack tables.
Which Perth hotels offer the best breakfast?
- Sage Perth: With brekkie being served until 10:30 a.m., there’s no need to drag yourself out of bed at the crack of dawn. Wake up in your fancy room with nice touches like designer toiletries, and then hit the breakfast buffet at Julio’s. It’s the perfect way to start your day. Want to know the perfect way to start your holiday? Sign up for our Mates Rates and get exclusive discounts.
- European Hotel: This heritage boutique hotel has been a highlight on the Perth breakfast scene for years. Get a great night’s sleep in one of the comfortable rooms, each with an ambiance reminiscent of a charming European establishment. When you wake up, the buffet brekkie here just might charm you even more.
Where are the best suburbs to stay in Perth?
- Central Business District: If it’s your first visit to Perth, staying in the CBD is a no-brainer. Situated on the Swan River, this sprawling city centre is filled with awesome things to see and do. Explore the green oasis that is Kings Park, get your cultural fix at Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts and shop till you drop at Hay Street Mall. The CBD Free Transit Zone makes ticking off these sights a breeze.
- Northbridge: Foodies flock to this hip Perth suburb for its lively dining and nightlife scene. From bars to boutique fashion, this multicultural area is full of surprises. Its range of hotels and central location make it a traveller fave.
Why book with Wotif?
Wotif has local experts on the ground to make sure your Perth getaway goes off without a hitch. Awesome deals, heaps of flexibility and millions of trusted reviews to help you make those tough decisions are a few more good reasons to book with Wotif. What more could you need?
How much is a hotel room in Perth?
Hotels in Perth start at AU$73 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.