- Baileys Serviced Apartments: These family-friendly apartments in East Perth are within walking distance of the Swan River and Perth CBD. There’s also a washer and dryer, a full-sized refrigerator, and a DVD player.
- Mounts Bay Waters Apartment Hotel: This serviced apartment near the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre has business travellers in mind. In addition to three conference rooms and a 24-hour business centre, they also offer dry cleaning services in case your shirt has a run-in with some coffee. You can also relax in the outdoor pool or stroll through nearby Kings Park.
- Verandah Apartments: Looking for a luxury apartment hotel? Right this way. Sip a cocktail on your balcony, or explore nearby bars and restaurants. If you want a dash of culture, stroll to the Blue Room Theatre or the Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts.
What amenities do serviced apartments in Perth have?
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized kitchens or kitchenets
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- One and two-bedroom apartments
With all these amenities, you may never want to leave. But you’ll probably have to because the whole “work” thing…and you have to water your plants.
What are some free things to do in Perth?
Reading street signs is usually low-cost. Oh, you mean fun free things! Check out:
- Jacob’s Ladder: That panoramic view at the top makes for a lovely photo.
- Elizabeth Quay: There’s nothing like a stroll along the water, and if you’ve got the kiddos, they’ll love a spin on the carousels and posing with the bronze statutes.
- Beaches: Don’t go past some of the best beaches in all of Australia. If you happen to be here in March, then head over to Cottesloe Beach and ooh and ahh at the Sculpture by the Sea exhibition.
- Perth Cultural Centre: A great spot to sit and people-watch right in the heart of the city. You’ll be surrounded by art, history, and some places to grab a cuppa or a sandwich. And if you can’t wait to post that perfect picture to your socials, then go right ahead—this area has free WiFi.