Hotels Near Supreme Court Gardens
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Supreme Court Gardens
Top hotels near Supreme Court Gardens
Forget about the stress of big city life and get reacquainted with nature at Supreme Court Gardens.
Visiting this attraction will probably mean spending a few nights in Perth. Sound okay to you? We can think of much worse places to be than the bustling state capital!
Book a room at one of the 30 hotels within a stone's throw of Supreme Court Gardens. Haven't the foggiest where to start? Take a look at the Duxton Hotel Perth, Adina Apartment Hotel Perth - Barrack Plaza and Pan Pacific Perth.
If you don't like to splash your cash on accommodation, you will be pleased to know that there is a choice of budget options on offer. Consider the rates at the Wombat Backpackers, only a kilometre away. That said, the City Perth Backpackers Hostel is 2 kilometres away.
Are you looking to splurge a little? There's a good range of luxury hotels in the area. The Terrace Hotel and the Mantra on Hay, a kilometre and a kilometre away, are recommended.
Start your day well with a coffee at Bar 138 on barrack. Fortunately, it's not far from Supreme Court Gardens. For something more substantial, go to Duxton Hotel Perth and grab a table. In the evenings, Sentinel Bar & Grill is ideal for a glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Supreme Court GardensAfter you decide to leave Supreme Court Gardens, see what else is going on nearby:
- Western Australia's Government House is a significant public administration building. Have a look from outside and keep an eye out for any special events available inside.
- Spend an afternoon at St. George's Cathedral to study the beliefs of the region's Catholic diocese.
- Perth Council House is an excellent modern civic structure in the region.
- If you need to fill in an hour or two, take in the collections at Francis Burt Law Education Centre and Museum.
- Take in a live act at Playhouse Theatre, a well-known local venue.
Getting to Supreme Court Gardens by train is easy. The most convenient station, Elizabeth Quay, is only 0.6 kilometres away. If the weather's fine, why not stretch your legs and walk from Perth, another nearby terminal, instead? It's 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Supreme Court Gardens?
Hotels in Supreme Court Gardens start at AU$108 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.