Perth Beach Resort & Accommodations
Check prices for beach accommodation in Perth
Beach Hotels in Perth
More Oceanview accommodation in Perth
- Seashells Mandurah16 Dolphin Drive, Mandurah, WA
The price is AU$220 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 94.7/5Exceptional! (392 reviews)
- Beach Front - The Wedge45 Halls Head Parade, Halls Head, WA4.6/5Exceptional! (23 reviews)
- Quality Resort Sorrento Beach1 Padbury Circle, Sorrento, WA
The price is AU$179 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.3/5Excellent! (241 reviews)
- Rottnest Island AuthorityVlamingh Way, Thompson Bay, Rottnest Island, WA4.2/5Very Good! (83 reviews)
- Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough148 The Esplanade, Scarborough, WA
The price is AU$179 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24/5Very Good! (267 reviews)
- Ocean View Motel10 Lawley Street, North Beach, WA
The price is AU$92 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13.7/5Good! (241 reviews)
Beach Condos in Perth
- Sea Side 11016 Dolphin Drive, Mandurah, WA
The price is AU$258 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84/5Very Good! (2 reviews)
- Stunning 270 degrees view of the Ocean, Beach & Marina Views - UV sanitised4th floor unit406, 16 dolphin drive, Perth, WAGet Rates
- Perfect 2 Bed Apartment with Tree Views63 Third Ave, 8, Perth, WAGet Rates
- Shared Home Near The Ocean In The Heart Of Fremantle60 Marine Terrace Dr., Unit i, Perth, WAGet Rates
- 2 Bedroom Ultimate Oasis63 Third Ave, 4, Perth, WAGet Rates
- Isolation Ready. Grocery Delivery. Riverside with Resort Style Facilities. Close15 Tanunda Dr, 26, Perth, WAGet Rates
Beach Villas in Perth
- Relaxed Ocean View Beach Side Stay9B Magnolia Rise, Perth, WA
The price is AU$226 per night from Feb 15 to Feb 16
- Ambar Villa232A Riseley Street, Booragoon, WAGet Rates
- Scarborough Outdoor Entertainers Delight1/41 corbett st, Perth, WAGet Rates
- Mandurah Canal Holiday Home with own jetty! Boats! Crabs! Dolphins!U2/20 Baruna Court, Perth, WAGet Rates
- Quiet Self Contained Villa7 Bomaria Close, Perth, WAGet Rates
- Riviera Sunrise - River's Edge37 Canning Beach Road, Perth, WAGet Rates
Perth Beach Accommodation
So tell us, traveller, what’s it going to be? You could be like everyone else and spend a holiday in Sydney or Melbourne…or you could venture away from the pack and head across the continent to Western Australia’s charming capital city of Perth.
What’s there to do in Perth, you wonder? Just about anything. Soak up the sun on the beaches of Cottesloe and Fremantle, then sip the fine wine in the nearby Swan Valley, of course, and that’s just the beginning.
So when you’re ready for a break and you can’t wait to set your out-of-office reply to “don’t bother”, book one of Wotif’s amazing beach hotels in Perth and enjoy your holiday.
We get it, lounging by the pool at our Perth beach hotels is about as soothing as anything else, but it still doesn’t beat sunbathing on a perfect stretch of sand. Check out some of our favourites below:
- Scarborough Beach – This is a great place to lay out and soak up as much vitamin D as you can handle. Not only is the sand warm and the water beautiful, but there are plenty of shopping and dining options located nearby.
- City Beach – If you fancy yourself a semi-professional body surfer, make your way to this beach in Perth’s northern suburbs. The shore break swells here are perfect for spending an afternoon taking part in body whomping. Don’t worry, that’s just slang for body surfing.
- Port Beach – The hipster suburb of Fremantle is home to cute cafes, bars that serve drinks in mason jars, and goofy clothing stores, but it also has Port Beach. The lack of open ocean swells that make it into the bay make it a peaceful place to go swimming.
Home Away from Home
Don’t think we’re going to send you to the far reaches of the west without providing you with an adequate place to stay. We think the two Perth hotels near the beach we’ve listed below should suit you just fine. Check them out:
- Seashells Scarborough – Are you looking for a place that has one, two or three-bedroom apartments? You don’t have to look further than Seashells. There’s also a big pool area, weekly housekeeping services and a sauna.
- Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges – The rooms are fantastic, but just wait until you get a look at (or a taste of) the on-site restaurants: The Harbour Master, serving the best in local produce; the Marine Lounge Bar, where indulging in a steak sandwich is a must; and the Atrium Garden Restaurant, with its all-you-can-eat buffet.
The call of the west is growing louder and louder, so stop ignoring it. Book some of Wotif’s great Perth beach accommodations and have the time of your life.