ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with digital channels, and all 300 rooms feature free WiFi, free wired Internet, and furnished balconies. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Pillow menus and free toiletries are nice touches to enhance your stay. Coffee/tea makers, in-room childcare, and free newspapers are also available.
The restaurant, Atrium Garden Restaurant, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Marine Lounge Bar is the hotel's own lobby lounge, serving drinks along with lunch and dinner. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness centre and pool loungers as well as access to bike rentals. 13988 square feet (1300 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and limo/town car service. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 10 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Places within a 30-minute drive of this 4.5-star Fremantle hotel include City Beach and Perth Convention Exhibition Centre (PCEC).
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges ratings based on 1,008 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges
About the Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by RydgesLocation Cnr Marine Terrace and Essex St, Fremantle, WA 6160
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges offers its guests 2 the outdoor swimming pools and a 24-hour fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre, a limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event space at this hotel measures 13988 square feet (1300 square metres) and includes conference centres. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Fremantle hotel.
- 1 building
- 300 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 13 conference rooms
- 13988 sq ft of conference space
- 1300 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1896
- Bar by the pool
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Perth, WA (PER) (29.9 km / 18.6 mi)
- Train station: Fremantle Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges offers 300 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to furnished balconies. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Atrium Garden Restaurant – Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Harbour Master – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Marine Lounge Bar – This lobby lounge specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Ball & Chain – This pub specialises in American cuisine.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 29 for adults and AUD 14.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Esplanade Hotel Fremantle Rydges
- Esplanade Hotel Rydges
- Esplanade Fremantle Rydges
- Esplanade Rydges
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.