ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy iPod docks, Smart televisions and espresso makers, featured in all 184 rooms. Pillowtop beds and premium bedding invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like bathrobes and slippers. 24-hour room service, pillow menus and safes are also available.
The fine-dining restaurant, Santini Bar & Grill, serves Italian cuisine and is open for breakfast and dinner. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Sights within a 10-minute walk of this 5-star Perth Central Business District hotel include Art Gallery of Western Australia and Perth Cultural Centre.
QT Perth ratings based on 47 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for QT Perth
7 Mar. 2019 by QT Perth team
Hi Keenan, We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay. We will pass this feedback onto the team. Thanks, QT Perth
About the QT PerthLocation 133 Murray Street, Perth, WA
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 7 meeting rooms available. A 24-hour fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury QT Perth. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Perth hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 184 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 300 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2018
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Perth, WA (PER) (12.4 km / 7.7 mi)
- Train station: Perth Underground Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
QT Perth offers 184 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Smart televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and an iron/ironing board. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Premium channels
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Santini Bar & Grill – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
QT Rooftop – This restaurant serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
QT Cafe – This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 11 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 17 and AUD 40 for adults, and AUD 17 and AUD 40 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-in fee
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.