Featured Hostels in Perth
Other Cheap Accommodation in Perth
- Atrium Resort Hotel65 Ormsby Terrace, Mandurah, WA
The price is AU$145 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283.9/5Good! (544 reviews)
- Baileys Motel150 Bennett Street, East Perth, WA
The price is AU$84 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 53.9/5Good! (115 reviews)
- Great Southern Hotel Perth15 Robinson Avenue, Perth, WA
The price is AU$66 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13.7/5Good! (225 reviews)
- Ibis Budget Perth Airport317-319 Great Eastern Highway, Redcliffe, WA
The price is AU$103 per night from Feb 16 to Feb 173.7/5Good! (664 reviews)
- Sanno Marracoonda Perth Airport Hotel46 Kanowna Avenue East, Redcliffe, WA
The price is AU$108 per night from Feb 19 to Feb 203.7/5Good! (357 reviews)
- Scarborough Apartments190 West Coast Highway, Scarborough, WA3.4/5 (254 reviews)
- Mountway Holiday Apartments36 Mount Street, West Perth, WA3.4/5 (292 reviews)
- Criterion Hotel Perth560 Hay Street, Perth, WA
The price is AU$90 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 53.1/5 (324 reviews)
What are the top Perth youth hostels?
- Perth City YHA: This central Perth hostel has an outdoor pool and a fitness centre on-site. Free WiFi and assistance booking tours are also great added touches to make your hostel stay even more convenient. You’ll be within a 15-minute walk from hot spots like the Perth Mint, Elizabeth Quay, and Perth Cultural Centre.
- Fremantle Prison YHA: This hostel is located in a historic prison building, but you’ll feel more like an honoured guest than a captive. It’s just a 5-minute walk to the Fremantle Markets and a 15-minute walk to Bathers Beach. Prepare for your beach day with complimentary breakfast and upload all your pics with the free WiFi.
What are the top Perth backpacker hostels?
- Wickham Retreat Backpackers: Staying at hostels in Perth doesn’t mean giving up convenience or comfort: you’ll get WiFi and a huge communal kitchen at this East Perth accommodation. You’ll also get a complimentary breakfast, but save some room—the hostel is a 10-minute walk away from lots of food options like seafood, European cuisine, and pizza along Royal Street.
- Kangaroo Inn Hostel: It’s a hostel that feels like a hotel—make new friends in the lounge or catch a movie in the home theatre. You can also cook up a meal in the gourmet kitchen or bring home leftovers from one of the restaurants like The Globe or The Italian Corner Pub on Wellington Street.
What exactly is a hostel?
Hostels are a type of budget accommodation that allow travellers to book a shared room with a communal bathroom. By staying in a room with anywhere from an average of 4 to 12 people, you save on accommodation without skimping on location or amenities. Hostels are often in the CBD or other desirable areas and frequently have kitchens, bars and restaurants, lounge areas, and game rooms. You’ll meet other travellers and save your cash for experiences, which is what hostels are all about.
Top Trending Hotels in Perth
- Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough148 The Esplanade, Scarborough, WA
The price is AU$179 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24/5Very Good! (270 reviews)
- Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by RydgesCnr Marine Terrace and Essex St, Fremantle, WA
The price is AU$174 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.1/5Very Good! (346 reviews)
- Doubletree by Hilton Perth Northbridge100 James Street, Northbridge, WA
The price is AU$122 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.6/5Exceptional! (109 reviews)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront1 Barrack Square, Perth, WA
The price is AU$207 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.4/5Excellent! (10 reviews)
- Aloft Perth27 Rowe Avenue, Rivervale, WA
The price is AU$169 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.6/5Wonderful! (327 reviews)
- Art Series - The Adnate900 HAY STREET, Perth, WA
The price is AU$169 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.5/5Wonderful! (42 reviews)
- QT Perth133 Murray Street, Perth, WA
The price is AU$217 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.6/5Exceptional! (101 reviews)
- Duxton Hotel Perth1 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA
The price is AU$161 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.4/5Wonderful! (324 reviews)