ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and all 624 soundproofed rooms feature free wired Internet, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include soaking tubs and slippers, while premium bedding and pillow menus invite a good night's rest. Additionally, down comforters, phones and desks are available.
The restaurant, Vilazza, is open for breakfast and lunch. At the hotel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 15-minute walk of this 3.5-star Shibuya hotel include The Tokyo Metropolitan Government and Shinjuku Central Park.
Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku ratings based on 22 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku
29 Jun. 2019 by Scenic811248
Thank you very much for your stay with us and giving us your precious comment. We are pleased that you were satisfied with our service and access to our hotel. We will continue our efforts to improve our services. We are looking forward to serving you again. Best regards, Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku
Need minor upgrade
Would stay again
Fantastic hotel close to everything
About the Hotel Sunroute Plaza ShinjukuLocation 2-3-1 Yoyogi, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 151-0053
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 2799 square feet (260 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Vending machine, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Tokyo hotel.
- 1 building
- 624 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2799 sq ft of conference space
- 260 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2007
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (74.2 km / 46.1 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Shinjuku Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Yoyogi Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku offers 624 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and complimentary slippers. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Vilazza – This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Kukon – This restaurant only serves dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Children age 6 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1836 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per day (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Sunroute
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku
- Hotel Sunroute Shinjuku Plaza
- Shinjuku Plaza Hotel
- Shinjuku Plaza Sunroute
- Sunroute Hotel
- Sunroute Plaza
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya, Tokyo
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Hotel
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Tokyo
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Tokyo
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Hotel
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.