ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs, separate bathtubs and showers and free bottled water are featured in all 706 rooms. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. You'll find nice touches like rainfall showerheads, slippers and free toiletries to enhance your stay. Additionally, safes and hairdryers are available.
The buffet restaurant, Sherwood Garden , serves local and international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dreamers Lounge is the hotel's own lobby lounge, serving drinks along with breakfast and lunch. Enjoy the seasonal outdoor swimming pool and kids' swimming pool. Added amenities include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk and a garden. Buffet breakfast is available. There's also the convenience of self parking.
With a stay at this 4-star Maihama hotel, you'll be 1.7 km (1.1 mi) from Tokyo DisneySea® and 2.9 km (1.8 mi) from Kasai Rinkai Park.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 1324 reviews
About the Tokyo Disneyland HotelLocation 29-1, Maihama, Urayasu, Chiba 279-8505
Tokyo Disneyland Hotel offers its guests a seasonal outdoor pool and a kid's pool. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Tour or ticket assistance, gift shops/news stands, and a garden are also featured at Tokyo Disneyland Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Urayasu hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 706 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Urayasu Maihama Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Tokyo DisneySea Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Tokyo Disneyland Hotel offers 706 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Sherwood Garden – This buffet restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Dreamers Lounge – This lobby lounge serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Canna – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 20
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note: Requests for early check-in are not accommodated at this property.
Per property policy, unaccompanied minors under 20 years old must present a permission document from a parent or guardian with supporting photo ID. For more details and to receive the permission document, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Cribs are available only for infants under 18 month old. Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib.
Disney scenes © Disney Enterprises, Inc.
Please note: Disney Park tickets are available for purchase at this property from the day of check-in only.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2500 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Tokyo Disneyland Hotel CHIBA
- Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
- Tokyo Disneyland Hotel Urayasu
- Tokyo Disneyland Urayasu
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in July and close in August.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.