ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with digital channels are featured in all 1016 individually decorated rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, coffee/tea makers and free bottled water. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining convenient. Premium linens invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like rainfall showerheads and slippers. Safes, hairdryers and phones are also available.
The hotel's own poolside bar and bar/lounge are nice places to enjoy a drink. Enjoy the indoor swimming pool, fitness centre, sauna and kids' swimming pool. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and conference space. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of an area shuttle.
This 4.5-star Maihama hotel is 2.8 km (1.7 mi) from Tokyo DisneySea® and 4.9 km (3 mi) from Kasai Rinkai Park.
Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel ratings based on 79 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel
1 Aug. 2019 by Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel
Thank you so much for sharing with us and others. We are pleasured that you have enjoyed your entire stay here at Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon.
Affordable option at Tokyo Disneyland
Quality hotel close to Disneyland
The best hotel in Disney..
Perfect Hotel for Disney Adventures
Nice reception areas, outdated rooms
About the Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay HotelLocation 1-9 Maihama, Urayasu, Chiba-ken 279-0031
Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A kid's pool, tour or ticket assistance, and an arcade/games room are also featured at the luxury Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Urayasu hotel.
- 1016 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 4 dining venues
- Built in 1988
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Tokyo (HND-Haneda) (25 km / 15.5 mi)
- Train station: Urayasu Maihama Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Metro station: Bayside Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel offers 1016 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Urayasu hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel has 4 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 20
Special check-in instructions:
A breakfast surcharge applies for children 4 years and above in breakfast-inclusive rate plans. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: JPY 7000 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 33 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
This property offers the "Dog-Friendly Room" room type for guests accompanied by a dog. Guests should not book this room type unless accompanied by a dog. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property charges a fee for use of the outdoor garden pool (open during summer). For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3400 for adults and JPY 2600 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 3100 per night
- Pet fee: JPY 7000 per pet, per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 1100 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sheraton Grande
- Sheraton Grande Bay
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Htl
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Htl Hotel
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Htl Hotel Urayasu
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Htl Urayasu
- Sheraton Tokyo Bay
- Sheraton Tokyo Bay Grande
- Sheraton Tokyo Grande
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel Urayasu
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Urayasu
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay
- Sheraton Urayasu
- Urayasu Sheraton
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel Japan/Urayasu
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in July and close in August.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.