ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
IPod docks, coffee/tea makers and free bottled water are featured in all 485 individually furnished rooms. Fridges and room service make in-room dining convenient. Nice touches to enhance your stay include slippers and designer toiletries, while premium linens invite a good night's rest. In-room massages, safes and hairdryers are also available. Limited housekeeping is available.
For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Places within a 15-minute walk of this 4-star Shinjuku hotel include Omoide Yokocho and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.
Shinjuku Granbell Hotel ratings based on 65 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Shinjuku Granbell Hotel
4 Apr. 2019 by Manager
Dear Arod, Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review of your stay in Shinjuku Granbell Hotel. We are happy to hear that you really enjoyed your stay in Shinjuku . Shinjuku has a lot of places we can introduce as capital Japanese culture. On the other hand, we are sorry to hear that the room size was too small for you for this time. We have total 27 types of rooms, and especially our executive rooms are having good reviews for the size and the design. We hope to see you again and would like to recommend you to book one of our executive rooms for your next stay. Best regards, Sakura M
About the Shinjuku Granbell HotelLocation 2-14-5 Kabuki-cho, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 160-0021
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at Shinjuku Granbell Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Tokyo hotel.
- 1 building
- 485 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- Built in 2013
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Higashi-shinjuku Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Shinjuku Granbell Hotel offers 485 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and a safe. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and a bidet. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. LCD televisions come with pay-per-view films. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a limited basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Shinjuku Granbell Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in times vary by room type. Guests must check in at 5 PM or 7 PM, as noted in the relevant room names. All other room types allow 3 PM check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
A scheduled power outage will take place on January 6, 2020 from noon to 5 PM. Guests must vacate their room during this time. Check-in starts at 5 PM on this date.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1700 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Granbell Hotel
- Granbell Hotel Shinjuku
- Granbell Shinjuku
- Granbell Shinjuku Hotel
- Hotel Granbell
- Hotel Granbell Shinjuku
- Hotel Shinjuku Granbell
- Shinjuku Granbell
- Shinjuku Granbell Hotel
- Shinjuku Granbell Hotel Tokyo
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.