ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
TVs with cable channels are featured in all 3560 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet and safes. Nice touches include slippers and free toiletries. Fridges, hairdryers and desks are also available.
At the hotel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy the 9 indoor tennis courts, karaoke and seasonal outdoor swimming pool plus access to a bowling alley. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and a coffee shop/café. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Minato hotel, you'll be 2.4 km (1.5 mi) from Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum and 2.8 km (1.7 mi) from Keio University.
Shinagawa Prince Hotel ratings based on 17 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Shinagawa Prince Hotel
dont Waste your money
Excellent location in Tokyo
Nothing fancy but good value for a quick overnight
Excellent location, close to Train Station
The Hotel is huge, the room is small
About the Shinagawa Prince HotelLocation 4-10-30 Takanawa Minato-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 108-8611
Shinagawa Prince Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, indoor tennis courts, and a seasonal outdoor pool. There are 13 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. An arcade/games room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the family-friendly Shinagawa Prince Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 3560 guestrooms or units
- 39 levels
- 13 dining venues
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Gift shop
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Indoor tennis courts - 9
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Bowling alley on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (75.1 km / 46.7 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Shinagawa Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Shinagawa Prince Hotel offers 3560 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary slippers. Televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Shinagawa Prince Hotel has 13 restaurants on site.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate for children ages 4 years and older when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property offers a self-service machine for check-in and check-out.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Please note that guests with visible tattoos are not allowed to use the swimming pool and pool area.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 10 people. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The Diamond Pool and Night Pool at this property are only accessible for guests 16 years old and over. The Sky Pool is accessible for all registered guests until 6 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 200 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the room price. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3080 for adults and JPY 1760 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
- Facilities fee: JPY 3400 per person and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Prince Shinagawa
- Hotel Shinagawa
- Hotel Shinagawa Prince
- Prince Hotel Shinagawa
- Prince Shinagawa
- Prince Shinagawa Hotel
- Shinagawa Hotel
- Shinagawa Prince
- Shinagawa Prince Hotel
- Minato Prince Hotel
- Prince Hotel Minato
- Prince Hotel Tokyo
- Shinagawa Prince Hotel Tokyo Japan
- Prince Hotel
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in July and close in September.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.