ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 270 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet and in-room childcare. Fridges and room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Premium linens welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include soaking tubs and slippers. Coffee/tea makers, in-room massages and safes are also available.
A relaxing visit to Thann Sanctuary can include Swedish massages, Thai massages and Ayurvedic treatments. The restaurant, HANASANSHOU, serves Japanese cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Business travellers can take advantage of a 24-hour business centre, a meeting room and limo/town car service. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Sights within a 20-minute walk of this 4-star Shiodome hotel include Ginza Wako Building and Kabuki-za Theatre.
Park Hotel Tokyo ratings based on 25 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Park Hotel Tokyo
excellent hotel will recommend.
Great place to stay
Excellent location from which to explore Tokyo
Modern and neat hotel close to station
nice hip arty hotel
About the Park Hotel TokyoLocation 1-7-1 Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo 105-7227
Park Hotel Tokyo offers its guests a full-service spa and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre, a limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Park Hotel Tokyo. A round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Tokyo hotel.
- 1 building
- 270 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2003
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (71.4 km / 44.4 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Shimbashi Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Shiodome Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Park Hotel Tokyo offers 270 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and a bidet. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
HANASANSHOU – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
TATERU YOSHINO BIS – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating. Open daily.
ART LOUNGE – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
THE SOCIETY – On-site cocktail bar. Open daily.
NEWS ART CAFE – This coffee shop serves breakfast and lunch. Open selected days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Thai massage
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 20
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 8:30 AM to 3 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
A scheduled power outage will take place on January 5, from 11PM - January 6, 2020 5 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 8:30 AM to 3 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 3000.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Union Pay
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 for adults and JPY 1400 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Park Hotel Tokyo
- Park Tokyo
- Tokyo Park Hotel
- Park Hotel Tokyo Japan
- Park Hotel Minato
You should know
- Park Hotel Tokyo offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.