ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet and flat-screen TVs, featured in all 408 rooms. Nice touches to enhance your stay include soaking tubs and slippers, while down comforters invite a good night's rest. Fridges, safes and hairdryers are also available.
The family restaurant, MORETHAN TAPAS LOUNGE, serves Spanish cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Within a 15-minute walk of this 3-star Shinjuku hotel, attractions include Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 202 reviews
About the THE KNOT TOKYO ShinjukuLocation 4-31-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 160-0023
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly THE KNOT TOKYO Shinjuku also features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a lift. A complete renovation of THE KNOT TOKYO Shinjuku was completed in August 2018. This Art Deco Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 408 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1978
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Tokyo (HND-Haneda) (22.1 km / 13.7 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Sangubashi Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Tochomae Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
THE KNOT TOKYO Shinjuku offers 408 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary slippers. Beds feature down comforters. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, toilets with an electronic bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
MORETHAN TAPAS LOUNGE – This family restaurant specialises in Spanish cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
MORETHAN GRILL – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not provide in-room climate control. Central air-conditioning is provided throughout the property.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. For guests' safety, the property includes a smoke detector and window guards in all accommodation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1980 for adults and JPY 1980 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- New Shinjuku City Hotel
- Shinjuku City Hotel
- Shinjuku New City
- HOTEL KNOT TOKYO
- New City Hotel
- Shinjuku New City Hotel Tokyo
- HOTEL KNOT
- KNOT TOKYO
- KNOT TOKYO Shinjuku Hotel
- KNOT Hotel
- KNOT TOKYO Shinjuku
- HOTEL THE KNOT TOKYO
- Shinjuku New City Hotel
You should know
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.