ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with digital channels are featured in all 882 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet and free newspapers. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Pillow menus and down comforters welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include slippers and free toiletries. Free bottled water, in-room massages and safes are also available.
A day of pampering can include massages and facials along with aromatherapy and thalassotherapy. The fine-dining restaurant, The Grill on 30th, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel's own poolside bar and bar/lounge are nice places to enjoy a drink. Enjoy the fitness centre, spa tub, sauna and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. 27771 square feet (2580 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include limo/town car service. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, concierge services and a 24-hour front desk. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of a free area shuttle.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 4.5-star Odaiba hotel include MORI Building Digital Art Museum and Tokyo Tower.
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba ratings based on 15 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba
Very well presented hotel
Good for what it is
Very wonderful experience.
About the Grand Nikko Tokyo DaibaLocation 2-6-1 Daiba, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 135-8701
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba offers its guests an indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. There are 9 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 27771 square feet (2580 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba. A round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Tokyo hotel.
- 882 guestrooms or units
- 30 levels
- 9 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- 27771 sq ft of conference space
- 2580 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1996
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (69 km / 42.9 mi)
- Train station: Kokusaitenjijo station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Daiba Station (0.2 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle and theme park shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba offers 882 forms of accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Beds feature down comforters. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and blackout curtains. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
The Grill on 30th – This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Teppanyaki HAMAYU – This steakhouse specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
JapaneseRestaurant OSHIMA – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Open daily.
GARDEN DINING – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Cantonese Daiba RO-LAN – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 9 AM to 6:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note that "Breakfast Included" rate plans include breakfast for all guests over the age of 7. Breakfast (surcharge) is available for guests 6 years and younger. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The amount of beds provided is based on the number of adults (6 years and older) in the reservation. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 9 AM to 6:30 PM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Children under 16 years old are not permitted to access the fitness center, indoor pool, and sauna. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Maximum number of children who can stay free 2
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3339 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 2900 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1450 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Facilities fee: JPY 1080 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Daiba Grand Pacific
- Grand Pacific Daiba
- Grand Pacific Daiba Hotel
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Tokyo, Japan
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Hotel
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in July and close in August.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.