ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with digital channels are featured in all 150 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet and coffee/tea makers. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Free newspapers, free bottled water and safes are also available.
A day of pampering can include facials and body treatments. The restaurant, Blanc Rouge, is open for lunch and dinner. The hotel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Other amenities include 2 coffee shops/cafés and free WiFi in public areas. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Within a 20-minute walk of this 4.5-star Chiyoda hotel, attractions include Tokyo Imperial Palace and Imperial Palace Garden.
The Tokyo Station Hotel ratings based on 10 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Tokyo Station Hotel
Great location and a beautiful hotel
Location Location Location!
Great hotel right next to Tokyo station
You cannot fault Japanese service - exceptional
Great hotel great location great staff
About the The Tokyo Station HotelLocation 1-9-1 Marunouchi, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 100-0005
There are 6 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A health club, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury The Tokyo Station Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Tokyo hotel.
- 150 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 6 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- Built in 1915
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (68.1 km / 42.3 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Station (0.2 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Otemachi Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Tokyo Station Hotel offers 150 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions come with digital channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Blanc Rouge – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Sushi AOYAGI – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Ristorante & Bar Enoteca – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Yakitori Seo – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
Ken Takase – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in may be slow from 3 PM to 5 PM due to a high volume of guests.
Additional fees apply to children 4 - 12 years old for breakfast when sharing existing bedding in twin rooms and double rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4859 for adults and JPY 2430 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 1000 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Tokyo Station
- Tokyo Station Hotel
- The Tokyo Station Hotel Japan
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.