ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 375 soundproofed rooms, and you can enjoy free wired Internet, coffee/tea makers and free newspapers. Nice touches to enhance your stay include soaking tubs and slippers. Additionally, fridges, free bottled water and safes are available.
The restaurant, Southerntower Dining, serves French cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas and a fitness centre. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Within a 20-minute walk of this 4-star Shibuya hotel, attractions include Meiji Jingu Shrine and The Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
Century Southern Tower Hotel ratings based on 19 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Century Southern Tower Hotel
Great hotel at fantastic location
About the Century Southern Tower HotelLocation 2-2-1 Yoyogi, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 151-8583
There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 269 square feet (33 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, vending machine, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at Century Southern Tower Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Tokyo hotel.
- 1 building
- 375 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 269 sq ft of conference space
- 33 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1998
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (74.3 km / 46.2 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Yoyogi Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Yoyogi Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Century Southern Tower Hotel offers 375 forms of accommodation with computers and laptop-compatible safes. 40-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary slippers, a bidet and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Southerntower Dining – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Japanaese HORIKAWA – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
China Grill XENLON – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Lounge South Court – This cafe only serves light fare. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Additional fees apply to children 11 years old and younger for breakfast when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 for adults and JPY 1300 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Century Southern Tower
- Century Southern Tower Hotel
- Century Southern Tower Hotel Tokyo
- Century Southern Tower Tokyo
- Hotel Century Tower
- Hotel Southern Century
- Hotel Southern Century Tower
- Southern Century
- Southern Century Hotel
- Southern Century Tower
- Hotel Century Southern Tower Shibuya, Tokyo
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.