ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with satellite channels, and all 746 rooms feature free WiFi, wired Internet and free bottled water. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. You'll find nice touches like bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries to enhance your stay. Additionally, in-room massages, safes and hairdryers are available.
A day of pampering at Joule Spa & Wellness can include massages, body scrubs and facials along with access to the sauna and spa tub. The restaurant, Cuisine[s] M. Troisgros, serves French cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Enjoy the indoor swimming pool and health club. Business travellers can take advantage of conference space and a business centre. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 4.5-star Shinjuku hotel include Yoyogi Park and Tokyo Dome.
Hyatt Regency Tokyo ratings based on 16 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hyatt Regency Tokyo
Great central location!
Love the Bus Service
Very, very ordinary
Nice clean hotel
About the Hyatt Regency TokyoLocation 2-7-2 Nishi-Shinjuku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 160-0023
Hyatt Regency Tokyo offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 6 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. The luxury Hyatt Regency Tokyo also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Tokyo hotel.
- 746 guestrooms or units
- 28 levels
- 6 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1980
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (74.8 km / 46.5 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Shinjuku Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Tochomae Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hyatt Regency Tokyo offers 746 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Cuisine[s] M. Troisgros – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 2-star Michelin rating.
Jade Garden – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Kakou – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Omboroto – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Miyako – This sushi bar specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
Children aged under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests aged under 5 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Additional fees apply to children for breakfast who stay free when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3683 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 324 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Tokyo
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo
- Hyatt Tokyo
- Hyatt Tokyo Regency
- Regency Hyatt Tokyo
- Regency Tokyo
- Tokyo Hyatt
- Tokyo Hyatt Regency
- Tokyo Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Hotel
You should know
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.