ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Digital TV, free bottled water and in-room massages are featured in all 238 soundproofed rooms. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include slippers and free toiletries. Safes, hairdryers and phones are also available.
For a bite to eat, you can stop by one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre and a 24-hour business centre. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Places within a 30-minute walk of this 4-star Suidobashi hotel include Imperial Palace Garden and Akihabara Electric Town.
Hotel Niwa Tokyo ratings based on 14 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Niwa Tokyo
About the Hotel Niwa TokyoLocation 1-1-16 Kandamisaki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo 101-0061
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. There are 2 meeting rooms available. A fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Niwa Tokyo. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Tokyo hotel.
- 1 building
- 238 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2009
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Tokyo (HND-Haneda) (24.4 km / 15.2 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Suidobashi Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Suidobashi Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
Hotel Niwa Tokyo offers 238 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Hotel Niwa Tokyo has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Children age 0-5 stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 5 rooms or more, this property charges a 20% deposit, collected at time of booking. A 40% cancellation fee applies to booking cancelled within 14 days of arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for JPY 3600.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 3600.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Niwa
- Hotel Niwa Tokyo
- Hotel Tokyo Niwa
- Niwa Hotel
- Niwa Hotel Tokyo
- Niwa Tokyo
- Niwa Tokyo Hotel
- Tokyo Hotel Niwa
- Tokyo Niwa Hotel
- Hotel Niwa Tokyo Japan
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.