ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Digital TV, in-room massages and hairdryers are featured in all 1297 rooms. Pillow menus welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include slippers and free toiletries. Fridges and phones are also available.
The restaurant, Manhattan Table, is open for breakfast and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Other amenities include 15 restaurants and a coffee shop/café.
Within a 15-minute walk of this 3.5-star Shinjuku hotel, attractions include Shinjuku Central Park and Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall.
Shinjuku Washington Hotel Main ratings based on 11 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Shinjuku Washington Hotel Main
Great stay at the Washington Hotel.
Close to facilities, good onsite dining options
Good price and decent location
Nice hotel 10 min walk from train station
About the Shinjuku Washington Hotel MainLocation 3-2-9 Nishishinjuku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 160-0023
There are 15 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Event space at this hotel measures 1356 square feet (126 square metres). Shinjuku Washington Hotel Main also features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Tokyo hotel.
- 1 building
- 1297 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- 15 dining venues
- 1356 sq ft of conference space
- 126 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1983
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Corner/local shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (74.7 km / 46.4 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Shinjuku Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Tochomae Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
Shinjuku Washington Hotel Main offers 1297 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. A pillow menu is available. LED televisions come with digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Films for purchase
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Manhattan Table – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Fujita – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Additional fees apply to children 0-6 years old for breakfast when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children age 6 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For more details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Shinjuku Washington Hotel Main
- Washington Hotel Main
- Shinjuku Washington Main
- Washington Main
- Washington Hotel Tokyo
- Shinjuku Washington Hotel Main Tokyo
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.