ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Each apartment is individually furnished and features an iPod dock, WiFi and wired Internet. In-room dining is easy with amenities like a fridge, a microwave and a hob. Nice touches to enhance your stay include free toiletries and premium bedding. Satellite TV, a DVD player and a coffee/tea maker are also available.
This business-friendly apartment offers a fitness centre, a rooftop terrace and barbecues. Other amenities include WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 30-minute walk of this 4.5-star Woolloongabba property include Mater Private Hospital Brisbane and Princess Alexandra Hospital.
Quest Woolloongabba ratings based on 114 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Quest Woolloongabba
20 May 2019 by Quest Woolloongabba
Thanks for the review. Great to see your stay with us was such a positive experience, and we hope to see you again
25 Apr. 2019 by Quest Woolloongabba
Thanks for the feedback
24 Apr. 2019 by Quest Woolloongabba
Thanks for your feedback. Great to see you enjoyed your stay with us.
22 Apr. 2019 by Quest Woolloongabba
At $15/night, off street and secure, it is very seasonably priced. Parking in the street not much cheaper., Glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay
12 Apr. 2019 by Quest Woolloongabba
Thank you for your feedback on your stay. Our car parking is secure and undercover, so the rate of $15/night is very reasonable. The property does not do breakfast vouchers, but a dinner voucher to local Vietnamese restaurant. Glad our location to the Gabba suited your needs, and the staff service was so positive.
1 Apr. 2019 by Quest Woolloongabba
Thanks for your review. Great to read it was such a positive experience, and we hope to have you back again in the future.
1 Apr. 2019 by Quest Woolloongabba
Hi, Thanks for your review. Would love you to cont acct us so we can check the potential issue out, but as anonymous, we can't determine which room you stayed in. Glad everything else with your stay was to your liking, and we hope you stay with us again next time you are in Brisbane
2 Apr. 2019 by Quest Woolloongabba
Thank you for your review, and we hope we stay again with us when next in Brisbane
2 Apr. 2019 by Quest Woolloongabba
Thank you for your review and the rating. Trust you had a great visit.
14 Feb. 2019 by Quest Woolloongabba
Sorry your stay didn't go as planned. But to clatify a few things 1. The hotel is designed as eco friendly, as thus the hallways have vented air through them. it's not like you spend many minutes from the exit of the elevator to your room. All rooms and bedrooms have air conditioning. 2, Car parking is an additional expense if required. It is not an inclusion with your room rate. Not everyone requires parking, so we only charge for those that use the facility which is underground and secure. The $15 /night fee is very reasonable compared to most other properties and as cheap as parking on the street, 3. Our reviews on the cleanliness and our beds speak for themselves as you read through the feedback on our property.The apartments are a great size too, but you booked a studio. As I said I am sorry you didn't enjoy your stay with us. Maybe we just weren't the right fit for your requirements
About the Quest WoolloongabbaLocation 130 Logan Road, Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
There's a coffee shop/café on site. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. Event space at this apartment measures 1184 square feet (110 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and a BBQ are also featured at the luxury Quest Woolloongabba. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Woolloongabba apartment.
- 1 building
- 132 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 1184 sq ft of conference space
- 110 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2014
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- BBQ grill(s)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Brisbane, QLD (BNE) (19.7 km / 12.3 mi)
- Train station: Brisbane Buranda Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Quest Woolloongabba offers 132 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels. Fridges, microwaves and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Woolloongabba apartment provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Recreational amenities at the apartment include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Saturday: 7 AM-10 PM
- Sunday-Sunday: 8 AM-9 PM
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 7 AM - 10 PM
- Sunday - Sunday: 8 AM - 9 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 5 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 300 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 15 per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 40.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Quest Woolloongabba Apartment
- Quest Woolloongabba
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't served at Quest Woolloongabba.