ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with cable channels are featured in all 47 soundproofed rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet and coffee/tea makers. Dining in is an option with room service, and minibars provide refreshments. Nice touches to enhance your stay include free toiletries and premium bedding. Free local calls, hairdryers and irons/ironing boards are also available.
At the motel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness centre, sauna and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. A meeting room, a business centre and limo/town car service are among the business amenities offered. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Cooked-to-order breakfast is available on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 8:30 AM and on weekends between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM. There's also extended parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star Hamilton motel include Museum of Brisbane and Queen Street Mall.
Pegasus Motor Inn and Serviced Apartments ratings based on 111 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Pegasus Motor Inn and Serviced Apartments
About the Pegasus Motor Inn and Serviced ApartmentsLocation 71 Nudgee Road, Hamilton, QLD 4007
Pegasus Motor Inn and Serviced Apartments offers its guests 2 the outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, a 24-hour fitness centre, and a seasonal outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business centre, a limo/town car service, and a meeting room are available. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Pegasus Motor Inn and Serviced Apartments. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Hamilton motel is smoke free.
- 47 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 2000
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Free self parking
- Airport: Brisbane, QLD (BNE) (9.1 km / 5.6 mi)
- Train station: Brisbane Doomben Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; extended parking available for a surcharge
Pegasus Motor Inn and Serviced Apartments offers 47 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Pegasus Motor Inn and Serviced Apartments has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a seasonal outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Deep tissue massage
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 7 AM-8 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 AM-8 PM
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 4 AM to 4 AM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 8 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 4 AM to 4 AM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 25 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 8.00 and AUD 20.00 for adults, and AUD 8.00 and AUD 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 20 per room (one-way)
- Extended parking fee: AUD 50 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pegasus Motor Inn Serviced Apartments Hamilton
- Pegasus Motor Inn Serviced Apartments
- Pegasus Motor Serviced Hamilton
- Pegasus Motor Serviced
You should know
- Pegasus Motor Inn and Serviced Apartments offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- The seasonal pool will open in January and close in December.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.