ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Each apartment is individually decorated and features a flat-screen TV, a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. In-room dining is easy with a kitchenette that comes equipped with a fridge, a microwave and a hob. Weekly housekeeping is available.
This smoke-free apartment offers luggage storage, a television in a common area and a lift. Additionally, you'll find laundry facilities. Continental breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 3.5-star East Sydney property include Art Gallery of New South Wales and The Domain.
Nesuto Woolloomooloo ratings based on 169 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Nesuto Woolloomooloo
About the Nesuto WoolloomoolooLocation 88 Dowling Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
Nesuto Woolloomooloo offers its guests laundry facilities, a television in common area, and a lift. The front desk is open around the clock. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star East Sydney apartment is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 47 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (15.8 km / 9.8 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Circular Quay Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: Kings Cross Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Nesuto Woolloomooloo offers 47 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Accommodation at this 3.5-star apartment has kitchenettes with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. 39-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Housekeeping is provided on a weekly basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (heating)
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 7 AM-6:30 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 7 AM-5:30 PM
If you are planning to arrive after 6:30 PM Monday - Friday, or after 5:30 PM Saturday - Sunday, please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 6:30 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 AM - 5:30 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 15 for adults and AUD 5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Waldorf Apartments in Woolloomooloo Waters
- Waldorf Apartments Waters
- Waldorf Apartments Woolloomooloo
- Waldorf in Woolloomooloo Waters
- Waldorf Woolloomooloo
- Waldorf Woolloomooloo Waters
- Waldorf Woolloomooloo Waters Apartments
- Woolloomooloo Apartments
- Woolloomooloo Waldorf Apartments
- Woolloomooloo Waters Apartments
- Waldorf Woolloomooloo Waters Serviced Apartments Apartment
- Waldorf Waters Serviced Apartments Apartment
- Waldorf Woolloomooloo Waters Serviced Apartments
- Waldorf Waters Serviced Apartments
- Nesuto Woolloomooloo Apartment
- Nesuto Woolloomooloo Apartment
- Nesuto Woolloomooloo Woolloomooloo
- Nesuto Woolloomooloo Apartment Woolloomooloo
You should know
- Free in-room WiFi is limited to 24 hours per day.