ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with digital channels are featured in all 176 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, coffee/tea makers, and safes. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Hairdryers, phones, and irons/ironing boards are also available.
The restaurant, Playfair Terrace, serves local and international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Lobby Bar is the hotel's own lobby lounge, serving drinks along with light fare. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a spa tub, and a 24-hour business centre. Each morning full breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star The Rocks hotel include Sydney Harbour Bridge and SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium.
Holiday Inn Old Sydney the Rocks ratings based on 1,027 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Holiday Inn Old Sydney the Rocks
About the Holiday Inn Old Sydney the RocksLocation 55 George Street, The Rocks, NSW 2000
Holiday Inn Old Sydney the Rocks offers its guests an outdoor pool and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Holiday Inn Old Sydney the Rocks. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star The Rocks hotel is smoke free.
- 176 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Fridge in a common area
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (17.6 km / 11 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Circular Quay Station (1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Holiday Inn Old Sydney the Rocks offers 176 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This The Rocks hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Playfair Terrace – This restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
The Lobby Bar – This lobby lounge only serves light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 17 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 29.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45 per day
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Old Sydney Rocks Hotel
- Holiday Inn Old Sydney Rocks
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.