ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy WiFi, coffee/tea makers, and hairdryers, featured in all 117 rooms. Fridges and room service make in-room dining convenient. Additionally, phones and free toiletries are available.
The restaurant, The Apollo, serves Mediterranean cuisine and is open for dinner. A conference centre, a meeting room, and a business centre are among the business amenities offered. Other amenities include WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Attractions within a 20-minute walk of this 3-star East Sydney hotel include Crown Street and Art Gallery of New South Wales.
Devere Hotel ratings based on 693 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Devere Hotel
About the Devere HotelLocation 44-46 Macleay Street, Potts Point, NSW 2011
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. A business centre and a meeting room are available. The business-friendly Devere Hotel also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This 3-star East Sydney hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 117 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (15.4 km / 9.5 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Circular Quay Station (3.4 km / 2.1 mi)
- Metro station: Kings Cross Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Devere Hotel offers 117 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
The Apollo – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and only serves dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 150 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 150 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Devere Hotel Potts Point
- Devere Hotel
- Devere Potts Point
- Devere Hotel Sydney
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.