ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with cable channels, and all 150 rooms feature free WiFi, free long-distance calls and free local calls. Minibars provide refreshments, and room service is also available. Nice touches to enhance your stay include rainfall showerheads and free toiletries. Additionally, safes, hairdryers and irons/ironing boards are available.
The restaurant, Penthouse, serves local and international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 753 square feet (70 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a 24-hour business centre. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and a microwave in a common area. Each morning local cuisine breakfast is served between 6:00 AM and 9:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
With a stay at this 4-star Mascot hotel, you'll be 4 km (2.5 mi) from Cahill Park and 4.1 km (2.6 mi) from Marrickville Metro.
Citadines Connect Sydney Airport ratings based on 134 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Citadines Connect Sydney Airport
14 Sep. 2019 by Citadines Connect Sydney Airport
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your rating and would love to welcome you back in the near future. Warmest regards,
13 Sep. 2019 by Guest Service Agent
Hi, Thank you for your recent stay at the Citadines Connect Sydney Airport Hotel. We are glad that you had a lovely stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon! Warmest regards,
8 Sep. 2019 by Fabian
WOW 5 out of 5! Thank you very much for your amazing rating! We truly loved looking after you and can not wait to have you back! Kind regards, Fabian Assistant Manager
30 Aug. 2019 by Caroline
Dear guest, Thank you so much for your kind response. It is always a pleasure to see that our guests are happy with their stay. We hope to welcome you back in the near future! Warmest regards, Citadines Connect Sydney Airport
16 Aug. 2019 by Annastasha
Thank you kindly for rating us a 5 out of 5! We appreciate you taking the time out to share your rating and look forward in welcoming you back in the near future. Warmest Regards, Annastasha Assistant Guest Service Manager
18 Aug. 2019 by Fabian
Wow 5 out of 5! Thank you very much for your excellent rating! We truly loved looking after you and can not wait to have you back soon. Kind regards, Fabian Assistant Manager
1 Aug. 2019 by Fabian
Thank you very much for your excellent rating. I am glad you had and enjoyable stay and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon. Safe Travels! Kind regards, Fabian Assistant Manager
27 Jul. 2019 by Fabian
Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay. I am glad you had an enjoyable experience and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon. Safe Travels! Kind regards, Fabian Assistant Manager
17 Jul. 2019 by Fabian
Thank you very much for your review! I am glad you enjoyed your recent stay and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Best regards, Fabian Assistant Manager
9 Jul. 2019 by Fabian
Thank you very much for your great rating! We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Best regards, Fabian Assistant Manager
About the Citadines Connect Sydney AirportLocation 121 Baxter Road, Mascot, NSW 2020
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 753 square feet (70 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Citadines Connect Sydney Airport. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Mascot hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 150 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 753 sq ft of conference space
- 70 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2017
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (3.5 km / 2.2 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Sydenham Station (4.3 km / 2.7 mi)
- Metro station: Domestic Airport Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Citadines Connect Sydney Airport offers 150 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 55-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Mascot hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks; local and long-distance calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Electric kettle
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a local cuisine breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Penthouse – This restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per night.
- Pets: AUD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 3.5 and AUD 18 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: AUD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.2 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Felix Hotel Mascot
- Citadines Connect Sydney Airport Hotel Mascot
- Citadines Connect Sydney Airport Hotel
- Citadines Connect Sydney Airport Mascot
- Felix Hotel
- Citadines Connect Sydney
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.