Hotels near Sans Souci Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sans Souci Beach
Top hotels near Sans Souci Beach
On your way to Sans Souci Beach? From hotels to nearby attractions, here are some things to consider before you depart.
It's to be found in Waikiki. Wondering where that is? You'll need to drive 4 kilometres from the state capital, Honolulu.
Nothing beats staying within an easy stroll of Sans Souci Beach! Try one of the 34 accommodation options within a kilometre. Take a look at the rates at the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach and Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa.
If you're seeking out hotels towards the budget end of the scale, you'll have a whole heap to choose from. The Marina Tower Waikiki and the Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel are a modest 3 kilometres and 0.8 kilometres away, respectively.
Also, there's a nice range of upscale accommodations in the area. The Halekulani and the Trump International Hotel Waikiki are spots to think about. The former is a kilometre away and the latter is 2 kilometres.
Get your coffee fix at Kokoa Bar by Ricard Chocolat (150 Kapahulu Avenue, Honolulu). It's just 0.4 kilometres from Sans Souci Beach. When you're searching for lunch, Hilton Waikiki Beach (2500 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu) is well within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Sans Souci BeachAfter you're done at Sans Souci Beach, see what else is available in the area:
- Most of us are intrigued by the masses of bizarre critters that dwell under the waves. Waikiki Aquarium is devoted to displaying a selection of these unique creatures.
- Watch some talented groups at Waikiki Shell. Don't forget to take a look at the schedule.
- If you'd like to get a glimpse of the birds and bees, spend some time at Honolulu Zoo. Your kids will think you're the ant's pants!
- You'll have a fantastic time swimming in the surf, and lounging on the shore at Kuhio Beach Park.
- Learn a lot about the history and practices of the local residents who gather at St. Augustine by-the-sea Catholic Church.
How much is a hotel room in Sans Souci Beach?
Hotels in Sans Souci Beach start at AU$139 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.