Hotels near Diamond Head
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Diamond Head
Top hotels near Diamond Head
This planet is brimming with amazing things to see and do, and Diamond Head, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America is up there with the best.
You'll find it in Honolulu the state capital. This lively city is truly a sight in itself.
You'll find an excellent number of places to stay here, with as many as 72 within 3 kilometres of Diamond Head, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America. Check out the facilities at the Halekulani (3 kilometres), the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower (2 kilometres) and The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki (3 kilometres).
Saving money will be simple if you organise to stay at one of the region's many reasonably priced lodgings. The Ewa Hotel Waikiki and the Beach Waikiki Boutique Hostel are two good choices. You'll find them 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
The surrounding area's grandest lodgings, the Hilton Waikiki Beach, is just 2 kilometres away.
Caffeine lovers in need of a fix will like The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at 3206 Monsarrat Avenue, Honolulu, only a kilometre from Diamond Head, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America. For something more filling, grab a table at Diamond Head Market & Grill (3158 Monsarrat Avenue, Honolulu). It's just a kilometre away.
Other Things to Do Near Diamond Head, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of AmericaThe region has lots more going on:
- Get rid of the cobwebs and stroll along the waterline at Kuilei Cliffs Beach Park. You never know what you'll find.
- Kapi'olani Community College Farmers' Market is a vibrant place to haggle for a bargain or just take in the activity.
- Go on a guided tour, study the contemporary architecture and connect with the faculty and students at Kapiolani Community College.
- If you're on the hunt for a nice green place to relax and have a picnic with the family, check out Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park.
- Reset yourself with a day out at Kaʻalawai Beach. Bring some friends, and soak up the sunshine!
How much is a hotel room in Diamond Head?
Hotels in Diamond Head start at AU$93 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.