Hotels Near Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
You won't regret heading to Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve.
It surely won't be the only thing you'll want to see in Honolulu, a state capital that has plenty to offer.
Because there's only 1 hotel option listed within 10 kilometres of Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, try to book ahead of time! Known as The Kahala Hotel & Resort, it sits 8 kilometres away.
Don't waste time walking around in search of coffee. Just head straight to Bay Rock Cafe at 100 Hanauma Bay Road, Honolulu. From there it's easy to get to Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, only 0.8 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Hanauma Bay Nature PreserveAfter spending time at Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, see what else is going on in the area:
- Immerse yourself in total darkness at Spitting Cave of Portlock. Listen for the echo of your voice and discover what's inside.
- If you're keen to spend time photographing some gorgeous views, then Lanaʻi Lookout is certainly worth a stop.
- Plan an afternoon out at Eternity Beach and take a deep breath of the ocean air as you bask in the sun.
- Spend an afternoon out at Sandy Beach and take a deep breath of the ocean air as you bask in the sun.
- Navigate your way through Mariner's Ridge Trail. Make sure you use the signs and a map or compass so you don't get lost.
How much is a hotel room in Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve?
Hotels in Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.