Hotels near International Market Place
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in International Market Place
Do you want to find out a bit more about International Market Place before you book? Here are a few handy pointers.
It's to be found in Waikiki. Wondering just where that is? You'll need to drive 4 kilometres from the state capital, Honolulu.
With as many as 78 accommodations within a short stroll of International Market Place, the biggest problem you'll have booking a place to stay is deciding which one's best! You might want to have a look at the Halekulani, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower and Trump International Hotel Waikiki.
If you take pride in being able to save a dollar or two, you'll be more than happy with the number of bargain hotels nearby. The Marina Tower Waikiki and the Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel are recommended choices. You'll locate them 2 kilometres and 0.4 kilometres away, respectively.
Do you want to spoil yourself? Then do yourself a favour and book a room at one of the several luxury hotels in the immediate area. The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki and the Grand Waikikian by Hilton Grand Vacations are two such spots you'll want to consider. The former is 0.3 kilometres away and the latter is a kilometre.
For a boost first thing or a mid-morning pick-me-up, grab a tea at Honolulu Coffee. You can find it fortunately close to International Market Place. When you're tired and hungry, you don't need to go far. Make a beeline for Waikiki Resort Hotel to get some food. Need a drink? Hilton Waikiki Beach is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near International Market PlaceLace up your boots and check what's available in the area surrounding International Market Place:
- Check out the goods to your heart's content at Royal Hawaiian Center. There's sure to be something that suits your taste and style.
- If the weather is not great, consider going to King's Guard Museum.
- Go and discover the important evolutionary developments of the different eras at Lucoral Museum, an excellent attraction for budding scientists.
- Take a big gulp of sea air at Waikiki Beach, and let your worries blow away on the breeze.
- Grab your camera, hat and sunnies, and go to Gray's Beach for a day of fun in the sun.
How much is a hotel room in International Market Place?
Hotels in International Market Place start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.