Hotels near Waiʻalae Beach Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Waiʻalae Beach Park
You'll want to set aside enough time to really make the most of Waiʻalae Beach Park.
It's located in Kahala. Relax and enjoy the 9 kilometres drive from Honolulu, the state capital.
Hoping to stay within a short drive of Waiʻalae Beach Park? The only place listed within 3 kilometres is The Kahala Hotel & Resort (0.5 kilometres).
Luckily, you'll find a few decent hotels that won't cause you to go bankrupt. Check what the Marina Tower Waikiki and the Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel have available.
If you can't explore the sights without a full stomach, grab a bite at The Veranda. This popular restaurant is at 5000 Kahala Avenue, The Kahala Hotel & Resort Lobby, Honolulu, just 0.5 kilometres away from Waiʻalae Beach Park.
Other Things to Do Near Waiʻalae Beach ParkBefore you head off, think about checking out the local region:
- You'll have a cracker of a time dipping your toes in the cool water, and wandering along the shore at Kahala Beach.
- There's nothing quite like the joy of lazing by the sea. Be sure to venture to Aloha Beach Services.
- Shop as long as you like at Kahala Mall. You're sure to find something that suits your taste and style.
- Take a tour of the campus at Kapiolani Community College to mingle with some of the staff and students, and to see the facilities.
- Find out how local products are created and have a chat with the various vendors at Kapi'olani Community College Farmers' Market.
How much is a hotel room in Waiʻalae Beach Park?
Hotels in Waiʻalae Beach Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.