ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
MP3 docks, WiFi and wired Internet are featured in all 206 rooms. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Pillow menus welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include slippers and designer toiletries. Additionally, digital TV, safes and hairdryers are available.
The restaurant, James St Bar + Kitchen, serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. James St Bar is the hotel's own bar, serving drinks along with breakfast and lunch. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas and coffee/tea in a common area. Buffet breakfast is available on weekdays between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
Places within a 30-minute walk of this 4-star Northbridge hotel include Elizabeth Quay and Perth Mint.
Doubletree by Hilton Perth Northbridge ratings based on 35 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Doubletree by Hilton Perth Northbridge
About the Doubletree by Hilton Perth NorthbridgeLocation 100 James Street, Northbridge, WA 6000
Doubletree by Hilton Perth Northbridge offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 4 meeting rooms available. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Doubletree by Hilton Perth Northbridge. This 4-star Northbridge hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 206 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 310 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2018
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Perth, WA (PER) (12.7 km / 7.9 mi)
- Train station: Perth Underground Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
Doubletree by Hilton Perth Northbridge offers 206 forms of accommodation with MP3 docking stations and minibars. A pillow menu is available. Televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Northbridge hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Electric kettle
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
James St Bar + Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
James St Bar – This bar serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 29 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Free WiFi in public areas is limited to 2 hours per day.