Accommodation Near Embassy of China, Yarralumla
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Embassy of China
So you're considering a trip to Embassy of China? We've got some tips!
If you've always wanted to go to Canberra, this is an excellent excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's thriving captial.
Save on your travel expenses by staying at one of the 35 hotels within a brief trip of Embassy of China. The Hyatt Hotel Canberra - a Park Hyatt (0.2 kilometres), the Brassey Hotel (2 kilometres) and the BreakFree Capital Tower (2 kilometres) are highly recommended.
If you're travelling on a tight budget, you can't beat the Dickson Central - Hostel. It's only 6 kilometres away.
Never hesitate to pamper yourself! The area contains a remarkable range of upmarket hotels. Check out the rooms at the Hotel Realm, a kilometre away. Otherwise, the Burbury Hotel & Apartments is only 2 kilometres away.
Coffee lovers in need of a cuppa will like Queen's Terrace Café at Parliament Drive, Capital Hill, only 0.8 kilometres from Embassy of China. Southern Cross Yacht Club is a great venue to have lunch and is only 0.6 kilometres away. Find it at Lotus Bay, Mariner Place, Yarralumla.
Other Things to Do Near Embassy of ChinaDon't pass up the opportunity to see the region surrounding Embassy of China:
- Proof of a rich, social past live through the doors of Albert Hall.
- The walls, halls and corridors of Old Parliament House bear witness to an array of key decisions. Call into this well-known civic building and keep your eyes and ears open.
- Take pleasure in the fragrant smells and the fantastic floral arrangements at National Rose Gardens.
- Whether you're looking for the most recent award-winning book or just one of the classics, National Library of Australia is the perfect place. Check when it's open for the public.
- Spend a bit of time getting nerdy at Questacon.
How much is a hotel room in Embassy of China?
Hotels in Embassy of China start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.