ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with digital channels, and all 133 rooms feature sitting areas, WiFi, and coffee/tea makers. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches include bathrobes and free toiletries. Free newspapers, hairdryers, and phones are also available.
The restaurant, The Croft House, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Enjoy the fitness centre, sauna, kids' swimming pool, and pool loungers. Additionally, you'll find WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Cooked-to-order breakfast is available. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 4.5-star Brisbane Central Business District hotel include King George Square and Treasury Casino.
The Sebel Brisbane ratings based on 1,006 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Sebel Brisbane
14 Feb. 2019 by Kristian_Lindhe
We're glad you enjoyed them! Thanks for the review
22 Jan. 2019 by Kristian_Lindhe
John thanks for the great review. We're glad we could resolve the issue quickly and ensure you had a wonderful stay.
14 Jan. 2019 by Kristian_Lindhe
Thanks for the 5 out of 5 rating! We really appreciate it.
14 Jan. 2019 by Kristian_Lindhe
Thanks for letting us know. We have briefed the Housekeeping team so they can ensure to improve the service they offer in the future.
14 Jan. 2019 by Kristian_Lindhe
Thanks for the great review! We are delighted you loved our hotel.
30 Dec. 2018 by Kristian_Lindhe
Thanks for rating us 4 out of 5 stars! We're glad you loved your stay.
26 Dec. 2018 by Kristian_Lindhe
Thanks for your review. We have ensured the car parking charge is present on the website. We have also reminded staff to advise all guests checking in. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
18 Nov. 2018 by Kristian_Lindhe
Thanks for your review Jamie. We appreciate your positive comments about your experience. We will conduct a review of the other Brisbane hotels to ensure our fees are inline. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
4 Nov. 2018 by Kristian_Lindhe
Tom thank you for such a wonderful review. We are delighted you had a great experience at The hotel and our CBD location was perfect for your time in Brisbane. We will look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.
22 Oct. 2018 by Kristian_Lindhe
Many thanks Kerri. We're glad you and your family loved the hotel.
About the The Sebel BrisbaneLocation 95 Charlotte Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000
The Sebel Brisbane offers its guests an outdoor pool, a kid's pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 1528 square feet (142 square metres). A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury The Sebel Brisbane. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Brisbane hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 133 guestrooms or units
- 30 levels
- 1528 sq ft of conference space
- 142 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Brisbane, QLD (BNE) (19.5 km / 12.1 mi)
- Train station: Brisbane Central Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Sebel Brisbane offers 133 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and free newspapers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Brisbane hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee.
The Croft House – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 29 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sebel Brisbane Hotel
- Sebel Hotel
- Sebel Brisbane
- Brisbane Sebel Hotel
- Sebel Hotel Brisbane
- Sebel Suites Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.