ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 218 rooms, and you can enjoy WiFi, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers. Additionally, irons/ironing boards and desks are available.
This business-friendly hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, childcare and dry cleaning/laundry services. Other amenities include WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 9 AM. There's also the convenience of car rentals on site.
Sights within a 10-minute walk of this 3.5-star Brisbane Central Business District hotel include Museum of Brisbane and Treasury Casino.
ibis Brisbane ratings based on 987 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for ibis Brisbane
About the ibis BrisbaneLocation 27 - 35 Turbot Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. The business-friendly ibis Brisbane also features laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This 3.5-star Brisbane hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 218 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Pool or billiards table
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Brisbane, QLD (BNE) (16.9 km / 10.5 mi)
- Train station: Brisbane Roma Street Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
Ibis Brisbane offers 218 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Satellite televisions are provided. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM.
On-site venue – This bistro serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 36.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 36 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 36.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis Brisbane Hotel
- ibis Brisbane
- Hotel Accor Brisbane
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Photos appearing in the property description reflect the brand standard and are for illustrative purposes only.