ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and all 45 rooms feature free WiFi, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges, microwaves and room service. Phones, irons/ironing boards and desks are also available.
The restaurant, The Atrium, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Conference space and a business centre are among the business amenities offered. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Cooked-to-order breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Sights within a 15-minute walk of this Wagga Wagga motel include Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre and Wollundry Lagoon.
Mantra Pavilion ratings based on 1,047 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Mantra Pavilion
23 Apr. 2019 by Sasha Southam
Thank you for your your fantastic review. We love hearing about all the things that make a guests stay enjoyable. Looking forward to your next visit! Kind regards, Sasha Southam Mantra Pavilion Team
23 Apr. 2019 by Sasha Southam
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable and hope to see you again soon for another fantastic nights sleep! Kind regards, Sasha Southam Mantra Pavilion Team
About the Mantra PavilionLocation 22-30 Kincaid Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Mantra Pavilion also features tour or ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Wagga Wagga motel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 45 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1985
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill) (12.6 km / 7.9 mi)
- Train station: Wagga Wagga Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Mantra Pavilion offers 45 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Fridges and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
The Atrium – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
Guests arriving after 9 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 30.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 5 and AUD 26 for adults, and AUD 1 and AUD 26 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 30.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mantra Pavilion Motel Wagga Wagga
- Mantra Pavilion Motel
- Mantra Pavilion Wagga Wagga
- Mantra Pavilion
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.