ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
TVs with cable channels are featured in all 340 rooms, and you can enjoy WiFi, in-room childcare, and free newspapers. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. You'll find nice touches like free toiletries and premium bedding to enhance your stay. In-room massages, safes, and hairdryers are also available.
The restaurant, Straits Cafe, is open for breakfast and dinner. The Travellers Bar is the hotel's own bar, serving drinks along with lunch and light fare. Business travelers can take advantage of a conference centre, a 24-hour business centre, and limo/town car service. Other amenities include WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available on weekdays between 6 AM and 10 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and 11 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 4.5-star Melbourne Central Business District hotel include Melbourne Cricket Ground and Rod Laver Arena.
Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne ratings based on 3,503 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne
31 Jan. 2019 by Haylee
Dear Guest, Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne. We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I appreciate your feedback on the in room lighting and will ensure that this is passed onto the team. Thank you again for sharing the experience of your stay with us and we hope to see you again next time. Kind regards, Haylee Royal Rooms Division Manager Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne
About the Rendezvous Hotel MelbourneLocation 328 Flinders Street, Melbourne, VIC 3001
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A 24-hour health club, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Melbourne hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 340 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Built in 1913
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (24.2 km / 15.1 mi)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne offers 340 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Melbourne hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Straits Cafe – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
The Travellers Bar – This bar serves lunch and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
WiFi Policy: Up to 100mbs data is complimentary per 24 hours, per room; up to 4 devices can connect. Additional data is available for the remainder of the 24 hour period (surcharge).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 29.50 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne
- Rendezvous Hotel
- Rendezvous Melbourne
- Melbourne Rendezvous Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.