ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 169 rooms feature LCD TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, sitting areas and in-room childcare. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include slippers and free toiletries, while premium bedding and pillow menus invite a good night's rest. Coffee/tea makers, in-room massages and safes are also available.
The restaurant, Windows Restaurant, serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast and dinner. Atrium Bar and Lounge is the hotel's own cocktail bar, serving drinks along with dinner. Enjoy the health club, spa tub, sauna and pool loungers. Business amenities include a conference centre and a 24-hour business centre. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 5-star Melbourne hotel, you'll be 4 km (2.5 mi) from SEA LIFE Melbourne and 4.3 km (2.7 mi) from Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Pullman Melbourne Albert Park ratings based on 993 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Pullman Melbourne Albert Park
28 Jun. 2019 by Michael Thomas
Good afternoon, Thank you very much for your outstanding ratings regarding your stay at the Pullman Melbourne Albert Park. We hope to welcome you back in the future. Warm regards, Michael Thomas General Manager
4 Jun. 2019 by DB
Hello, Many thanks for a great review & feedback, I'll ensure that this is relayed to our team. Kind regards, Davids Blaxley Hotel Operations Manager
4 Jun. 2019 by DB
Hello Gaston, Many thanks for taking the time to send us a review, I'll share you comments with our F&B team so improvements can be made. Kind regards, Davids Blaxley Hotel Operations Manager
4 Jun. 2019 by DB
Hello, Many thanks for a great review & 5* rating! Kind regards, Davids Blaxley Hotel Operations Manager
10 Jun. 2019 by DB
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Melbourne Albert Park. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. Thank you again for sharing your experience, Sincerely, David Blaxley Hotel Operations Manager
10 Jun. 2019 by DB
Good morning, Thank you very much for your outstanding ratings regarding your stay at the Pullman Melbourne Albert Park. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again, David Blaxley Hotel Operations Manager
About the Pullman Melbourne Albert ParkLocation 65 Queens Road, Melbourne, VIC 3000
As a guest of Pullman Melbourne Albert Park, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the luxury Pullman Melbourne Albert Park. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Melbourne hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 169 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (30.1 km / 18.7 mi)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (4.1 km / 2.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Pullman Melbourne Albert Park offers 169 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Windows Restaurant – Overlooking the golf course and garden, this restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Espresso Bar – Overlooking the golf course and garden, this café specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Atrium Bar and Lounge – Overlooking the golf course and garden, this cocktail bar specialises in local cuisine and only serves dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 30 for adults and AUD 30 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 27 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 12 (one-way), (from 4 to 14 years old)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park Hotel
- Pullman Albert Park Hotel
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park
- Pullman Albert Park
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
You should know
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Free in-room WiFi is limited to 24 hours per day (3-device limit). WiFi in public areas is also free for up to 24 hours per day (3-device limit).