AU$40 Airlie Beach accommodation
Check hotel prices in Airlie Beach
Unique Airlie Beach Accommodation
Top hotel deals in Airlie Beach
Top budget Airlie Beach hotel deals
Kipara Tropical Rainforest Retreat
Whitsunday Terraces Hotel Airlie Beach
Base Airlie Beach Resort
Mantra Club Croc
Top luxury Airlie Beach hotel deals
Whitsunday Reflections Apartments
Club Wyndham Airlie Beach
at Water's Edge Resort
Mantra Boathouse Apartments
Best accommodation at Airlie Beach
What's the best 5-star accommodation in Airlie Beach?
- InterContinental Hayman Island Resort: Tucked on an island accessible only by boat or seaplane, this hotel is the ultimate luxury accommodation. You’ll have water views all around, plus two outdoor pools, tennis courts, racquetball, and a full-service spa. Dine at one of four restaurants and have a drink at the bar.
- Pinnacles Resort: All the rooms here have spa/hot tubs (and most are on the balcony with beautiful ocean views!). There’s also a stunning infinity pool that sits high above the pristine bay.
Where can I find pet-friendly accommodation in Airlie Beach?
Where can I find Airlie Beach cheap accommodation?
Magnums Airlie Beach Hostel has heaps of affordable options if you’re looking to save, with shared dormitories, double and twin rooms, or one-bedroom cabins. There’s free nearby parking, laundry facilities, and luggage storage. Airlie Beach Lagoon is a short walk away.
What are the best Airlie Beach hotels for families?
- Heart Hotel & Gallery Whitsundays provides babysitting services so parents can squeeze in a date night. Plus, the hotel offers free cribs and soundproofed rooms.
- At Water’s Edge Resort has a children’s pool, free continental breakfast, apartments with one, two, or three bedrooms with kitchens, cribs and rollaway beds available for rental. It also features a game room, babysitting, and in-room childcare.
- Mantra Club Croc makes it easy to travel with the family. Bring the whole clan to a meal at Club Croc Bistro, the on-site restaurant, or make arrangements with the hotel’s babysitting service.
Deciding to stay in Cannonvale is clever, as it's located just 3 kilometres away from the city's heart. If you're thinking of spending a few nights in this pleasant suburb, find a room in Mantra Club Croc. It's the only place available in the area, so don't dilly dally!
Take a break with your mates at Abell Point Marina and watch the gentle waves on the waterfront. Pinnacles Resort and Coral Sea Resort are great options if you're eager to be in the vicinity of this attraction. Relax and unwind when you go to Cannonvale Beach. Bring the whole family, and enjoy the fresh sea air! Stay at at Marina Shores and at Waterfront Whitsunday Retreat and you can visit this hotspot everyday.
Airlie Beach features a solid selection of budget accommodation options sure to delight even the most budget-minded vacationers and travellers. A couple of the most popular options are the Nomads Airlie Beach and the Base Airlie Beach Resort. The Seabreeze Tourist Park and the Beaches Backpackers Airlie Beach - Hostel are two alternative cheaper accommodations that you could consider.
For some alternatives, checkout the Beach Club and the Reef View Hotel. They are 25 kilometres and 25 kilometres respectively from the center. Others include the Palm Bungalows, 25 kilometres away, and the Whitsunday Apartments, 25 kilometres.
Attractions and Hotels Near Airlie BeachDon't leave Whitsunday Coast without experiencing the many attractions of this part of the world! Whether it's exploring local attractions, trying your hand at hiking, or just losing yourself in Whitsunday Coast's beaches, rainforest and streams, you'll be able to book your perfect hotel with Wotif.
If you want to check out some close by localities, try Bowen Town Center and Eimeo Beach. Travel 55 kilometres to the northwest from Airlie Beach and you'll locate Bowen Town Center. Alternatively, Eimeo Beach is 95 kilometres to the southeast. Hotels in Bowen Town Center include the Rose Bay Resort and Palm View Holiday Apartments. Eimeo Beach options are the Comfort Resort Blue Pacific and Dolphin Heads Resort.
How much is a hotel room in Airlie Beach?
Hotels in Airlie Beach start at AU$40 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.