Hotels Near Mr Spokes Bike Hire
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Mr Spokes Bike Hire
Top hotels near Mr Spokes Bike Hire
Ready to plan your trip to Mr Spokes Bike Hire?
If you're hoping to check it out, you'll have to make a stop in Canberra, the country's capital.
You'll discover an extensive selection of accommodations here, with as many as 30 within easy commuting distance of Mr Spokes Bike Hire. Consider the Hyatt Hotel Canberra - a Park Hyatt (a kilometre). That said, the Brassey Hotel (2 kilometres) and the BreakFree Capital Tower (0.7 kilometres) are also worthy.
If you're travelling on a tight budget, you can't pass up the Dickson Central - Hostel. It's only 4 kilometres away.
Are you eager to spoil yourself? Then splurge and stay at one of the several high-end hotels in the area. The Quest Canberra and the Peppers Gallery Hotel are two such spots to consider. The former is a kilometre away and the latter is 0.7 kilometres.
Just 0.8 kilometres from Mr Spokes Bike Hire is NewActon, where you'll find strong coffee and some delicious treats. Head to Marcus Clarke Street, Canberra to get your fix. For something more substantial, you only need to stroll 0.7 kilometres to find Parlour at 16 Kendall Lane, Acton.
Other Things to Do Near Mr Spokes Bike HireDo not spend the whole day at Mr Spokes Bike Hire. This area has heaps more to offer visitors:
- Head to Commonwealth Park if you're looking for a bit of a breather from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle.
- Appreciate the fragrant smells and the incredible botanical arrangements at Floriade.
- National Capital Exhibition is the ideal place on a wet weather day. Keep dry while you find out about some historical facts and tales.
- National Library of Australia is a significant institute of knowledge in the local community.
- Head on over to National Museum of Australia for an educational lesson in local history.
How much is a hotel room in Mr Spokes Bike Hire?
Hotels in Mr Spokes Bike Hire start at AU$106 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.