Accommodation Near London Bridge, London
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near London Bridge
Top hotels near London Bridge
So you're considering a visit to London Bridge? We've got some tips!
You'll find it sitting among the bustling streets of London, the nation's capital.
If you are keen to stay within an easy walk of London Bridge, arrange to stay in one of its 30 neighbouring hotels. Why not see what you think of the Bridge Apartments, Threadneedles, Autograph Collection by Marriott and Apex London Wall Hotel?
If you're on the hunt for places to stay towards the cheaper end of the scale, you'll have a whole heap to choose from. See what you think of the Rest Up London - Hostel or the Safestay London Elephant & Castle - Hostel, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Or, you could always be a bit extravagant in one of the several high-end hotels in the surrounding area. Take a squiz at the amenities at the Zetter Townhouse Clerkenwell, 2 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Boundary is only 2 kilometres away.
Get your caffeine hit at Monmouth (2 Park Street, London). It's just 0.4 kilometres from London Bridge. For lunch, check out the menu at London Bridge Hotel. You'll find this popular restaurant at 8-18 London Bridge Street, London.
Other Things to Do Near London BridgeAllow for some time to check out what's going on in the area surrounding London Bridge:
- History buffs will love a visit to St Olaf House. Join a tour, stroll around the historic property and learn about the local history.
- Set aside some time to concentrate on your spiritual well-being at St. Magnus The Martyr Church, a great religious site.
- A unique building of solace and worship, Southwark Cathedral is certainly worth calling into.
- Taking the time to appreciate a commemorative monument like Monument to the Great Fire of London is a great way to expand your knowledge of local history.
- Brimming with enthralling tales, a trip to Clink Prison Museum is a must.
Reaching London Bridge on public transport is a no-brainer. London Bridge, the nearest station, is just 0.4 kilometres away. If it's a nice day out, stretch your legs by hopping off at London Fenchurch Street, another recommended terminal. It's 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in London Bridge?
Hotels in London Bridge start at AU$108 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.