Hotels Near The Gherkin
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near The Gherkin
Top hotels near The Gherkin
Places such as The Gherkin are what vacations are for. A trip here is one that you won't regret.
Sitting among the busy streets of London, it's certainly not going to be the only thing you'll want to see in the lively national capital.
Book a night or two at one of the 32 hotels within a kilometre of The Gherkin. Have a gander at the rates and amenities at the Andaz London Liverpool Street, Threadneedles, Autograph Collection by Marriott and Grange City Hotel.
Don't leave yourself dirt poor! There's a selection of decent budget accommodations nearby. Take a look at the facilities at the Qbic Hotel London City, a kilometre away. Alternatively, the St Christopher's Village, London Bridge - Hostel is a kilometre away.
Looking to treat yourself a little bit? There's a decent range of high-end hotels in the area. The Bridge Apartments and the Boundary are two spots you'll want to consider. The former is a kilometre away and the latter is a kilometre.
The Hummingbird Bakery - Spitalfields is the perfect spot to have a cuppa close to The Gherkin. Conveniently located at Nido Building, 11 Frying Pan Alley, London, it's only 0.5 kilometres away. Or are you looking for something heartier? Relax, only 0.4 kilometres away is Apex City of London Hotel. Find it at 1 Seething Lane, London.
Other Things to Do Near The GherkinAfter you're finishing seeing The Gherkin, discover the local region:
- Take a moment to concentrate on your spiritual needs at St Helen's Bishopsgate, an interesting religious site.
- Cheese Grater is a significant skyscraper that stands tall over the urban landscape. Snap a few photos or simply admire its majesty.
- Take some time to focus on your spiritual needs at St Ethelburga's Centre, a wonderful local religious site.
- If you're curious to learn some more about the Jewish community here, be sure to visit Bevis Marks Synagogue. Don't forget to check for any religious observances on during your visit.
- Shop for something special to take home or just enjoy some local food at Leadenhall Market.
If you ride the train to London Fenchurch Street, the closest station, you'll only need to walk 0.4 kilometres to reach The Gherkin. If you're curious to explore more of the surrounding area, hop off at Liverpool Street Station, another close terminal. It's 0.5 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in The Gherkin?
Hotels in The Gherkin start at AU$82 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.