Hotels near Guy's Hospital
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Guy's Hospital
Top hotels near Guy's Hospital
Many visitors make the trip to Guy's Hospital each year.
Situated among the busy streets of London, it's certainly not the only thing you'll want to check out in the action-packed national capital.
With no less than 30 hotels within a short stroll of Guy's Hospital, you'll have no worries finding a fantastic place. Why not see what you think of the Bridge Apartments, Union Níké Apartments and Novotel London City South?
Trying to limit your expenses on accommodation? It won't be difficult to find an option that caters to your needs. The Hour Glass Hotel and the Rest Up London - Hostel are a short 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Also, there are many upscale accommodations in the immediate area. You won't regret choosing the Market View by BridgeStreet or the Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Only 0.8 kilometres from Guy's Hospital is The Bermondsey Square Hotel, where you can get hot coffee and delicious treats. Head to Bermondsey Square, Tower Bridge Road, London to check it out. Tired and hungry? Just 0.2 kilometres away you can find a decent meal at London Bridge Hotel (8-18 London Bridge Street, London).
Other Things to Do Near Guy's HospitalDon't spend the whole day at Guy's Hospital. This area has loads more to offer visitors:
- The Shard is a significant skyscraper that stands tall over the urban landscape. Take a few pictures or simply look up at its grandeur.
- Get away from a dreary day by arranging a day at Old Operating Theatre Museum & Herb Garret.
- Browse for something novel to take home or simply taste some of the culinary delights at Borough Market.
- Discover the stories of years gone by when you tour the hallways of St Olaf House.
- A unique place of meditation and worship, Southwark Cathedral is definitely worth stopping into.
Guy's Hospital is only 0.2 kilometres from London Bridge, the most convenient station. Why not organise to go by rail? To see a bit more of the general vicinity, exit the train at London Cannon Street, another station 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Guy's Hospital?
Hotels in Guy's Hospital start at AU$64 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.