Hotels near Borough Market
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Borough Market
Borough Market is certainly worth telling your friends back home about!
Located in London, it certainly won't be the only thing you'll want to see in the buzzing national capital.
You'll find a huge range of accommodation options right near Borough Market. You might want to have a look at the Bridge Apartments, Threadneedles, Autograph Collection by Marriott and Union Níké Apartments.
If you'd rather spend your hard-earned cash on adventures, there's a range of budget options. Why don't you stay at the Rest Up London - Hostel, which is only a kilometre away? If that doesn't suit, try the Safestay London Elephant & Castle - Hostel, 2 kilometres away.
Alternatively, if you want luxury and comfort, book one of the several upmarket hotels in the immediate area. The Zetter Townhouse Clerkenwell and the Market View by BridgeStreet are spots you'll want to consider. The former is 2 kilometres away and the latter is 2 kilometres.
Coffee lovers requiring a fix will like Monmouth (2 Park Street, London), only 0.1 kilometres from Borough Market. When you're searching for lunch or dinner, London Bridge Hotel at 8-18 London Bridge Street, London is just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Borough MarketDon't forget that this region has much more going on:
- You'll probably be able to listen to the organ playing and observe the religious iconography if you take a guided tour of Southwark Cathedral.
- An outing at Old Operating Theatre Museum & Herb Garret is a great option when the weather is bad.
- Overflowing with nefarious stories, a visit to Clink Prison Museum is a must.
- The Shard is a prominent high-rise building that watches over the city landscape. Snap a couple of photos or simply look up at its majesty.
- Witness history come to life at St Olaf House. You'll like hearing the stories of the people who used to live here.
If you and your friends are commuting by train to Borough Market, get off at London Bridge, the closest station. From there, it's only 0.4 kilometres away. Also within close proximity is London Cannon Street, another close terminal. It's 0.7 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Borough Market?
Hotels in Borough Market start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.