More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Featured Hostels in London
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in LondonView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Other Cheap Accommodation in London
5/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
41-47 Praed Street, London, England
4.5/5Wonderful! (2 reviews)
272 Bath Road, Harlington, West Drayton, England
4.1/5Very Good! (19 reviews)
324 Gray's Inn Road, London, England
4/5Very Good! (9 reviews)
112 Bath Road, Middlesex, Hayes, England
3.8/5Good! (33 reviews)
Bedford Avenue, London, England
3.6/5Good! (12 reviews)
What are the best London youth hostels?
- YHA London Central: In leafy, lively Fitzrovia, this all-ages London hostel is a 20-minute walk from Regents Park and 10 minutes from great shopping and dining on Charlotte Street. There’s free WiFi in public areas, breakfast available for a small fee, and an on-site café for your morning cuppa.
- London Waterloo Hostel: Free breakfast means you always have a good start to your day. Spend it exploring hidden gems like Lambeth Palace and the Imperial War Museum, or hopping on the Tube at Lambeth North, all within a 10-minute walk.
What are the top London backpacker hostels?
- SoHostel: A sunny outdoor patio with a tiki bar is one fun touch at this hostel in London’s SoHo neighbourhood. Meet new friends, then play a game of billiards or try out karaoke in the lounge. Better yet, get out and explore the bars and restaurants along Regent Street, just a 10-minute walk away.
- Hootananny Hostel: If you came to party, this is one of the best hostels in London. Located in Brixton, it’s attached to a live music venue—and also has complimentary breakfast. Plus, it’s about a 10-minute walk to Brixton Station, so you can easily catch the Tube into the CBD.
Are there London hostels with private rooms?
- Clink78 Hostel: Choose from a private room with a bunk bed or a double room with one double bed—both have an option for ensuite bathrooms and built-in shelves so you have plenty of space for your stuff. There’s free WiFi in the rooms, too, so stay in and binge your favourite show during some downtime.
- Keystone House Hostel: You can book a private, air-conditioned room at this cheap hostel in London. All rooms, private or dorm-style, come with free WiFi and daily housekeeping. And its location a 3-minute walk from Kings Cross station can’t be beat.
Top cities with Hostels
Best Hostels in 2020
Popular Destinations by Theme
More accommodations in London
Top Trending Hotels in London
Bath Road, West Drayton, England
3.9/5Very Good! (19 reviews)
234 Bath Road, Heathrow Point West, Hayes, England
4/5Very Good! (12 reviews)
45 Prescot Street, London, England
3/5 (1 review)
10 Godliman Street, London, England
3.3/5 (3 reviews)
200 Westminster Bridge Road, London, England
3.7/5Good! (17 reviews)